Driving a really nice car and living with your parents (age 21+)

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Can't believe how some of you show no signs of ambition, thinking that is
smokin.gif
to live in a controlled rent neighborhood, at your parent house or inheriting a low RENT apartment from a relative....have some pride bros, make your own nest...push your limits, open your mind and quit being such vaginas about bills.
GIVE US SOME ADVICE, RICH MAN! (Serious)

you'd better be driving a nice car. with the $500-1500 you're saving, i hope you're not pushing a kia. you could buy a new one each year with the money you're saving.

you'd better be driving a nice car. with the $500-1500 you're saving, i hope you're not pushing a kia. you could buy a new one each year with the money you're saving.

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

smokin.gif
to live in a controlled rent neighborhood, at your parent house or inheriting a low RENT apartment from a relative....have some pride bros, make your own nest...push your limits, open your mind and quit being such vaginas about bills.

I'm far from rich ^^^bro, best advice is to never feel like you've got enough.

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

smokin.gif

I'm far from rich ^^^bro, best advice is to never feel like you've got enough.

It just depends really. I would rather live @ home and put myself through college and maybe even grad school if it was possible. But it really depends on the situation/relationship with your parents tho.

It just depends really. I would rather live @ home and put myself through college and maybe even grad school if it was possible. But it really depends on the situation/relationship with your parents tho.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by DJ bana

This was my ex. SMFH. Driving a new M3, while still living at home. He's no longer living with his moms, but it was a bit ridiculous.

Yea but the reason you was with him was because he had a M3...........lmao

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This was my ex. SMFH. Driving a new M3, while still living at home. He's no longer living with his moms, but it was a bit ridiculous.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yep, my brother has a Mercedes e320. Lives in moms garage apartment. He pays nothing. My mom on the other hand has no job living off divorce settlement, unemployment and rental income. Funny thing is he cant afford the car. $480 for car and $450 for insurance. SMH

Not to mention car payments dont cost nowhere near as much as it do to live on your own

That is true but a $600+ car payment tho
laugh.gif

And that is for an older joint
laugh.gif

Yep, my brother has a Mercedes e320. Lives in moms garage apartment. He pays nothing. My mom on the other hand has no job living off divorce settlement, unemployment and rental income. Funny thing is he cant afford the car. $480 for car and $450 for insurance. SMH

Not to mention car payments dont cost nowhere near as much as it do to live on your own

That is true but a $600+ car payment tho
laugh.gif

And that is for an older joint
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn he put old girl on blast
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn he put old girl on blast
roll.gif

Diego wrote:

Why you sucking us though?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think the strongest proponents of the NY>CA and the CA>NY has to be Diego on the east and Oh you Mad or one of them fools on the West.

When these cats die/logoff we can (hopefully) put this ">" battle to rest.  But damn some of these comments are just 
laugh.gif

Man i'm 26, I have no car, I live in NYC and I still have to find a way to get through grad school.  If it wasn't for the support of my family it would have easily taken me another 5 years to get through what I need to get through.  I thank god everyday I have a good family support system...and when I start making money it's not only my obligation but my duty to take care of them for as long as they need.

I too can't understand having a nice car that your parents either paid for or you bought...I mean you could have moved out with that money, or at the least bought yourself a second hand car and paid the 'rents some rent.  But sometimes families are that well off, and the luxury of living at home makes people intoxicated with staying in that level of comfort.

We live in some rough times, and support from family is like the best blessing you can hope for.  Just don't abuse that power and help them out.

Diego wrote:

Why you sucking us though?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think the strongest proponents of the NY>CA and the CA>NY has to be Diego on the east and Oh you Mad or one of them fools on the West.

When these cats die/logoff we can (hopefully) put this ">" battle to rest.  But damn some of these comments are just 
laugh.gif

Man i'm 26, I have no car, I live in NYC and I still have to find a way to get through grad school.  If it wasn't for the support of my family it would have easily taken me another 5 years to get through what I need to get through.  I thank god everyday I have a good family support system...and when I start making money it's not only my obligation but my duty to take care of them for as long as they need.

I too can't understand having a nice car that your parents either paid for or you bought...I mean you could have moved out with that money, or at the least bought yourself a second hand car and paid the 'rents some rent.  But sometimes families are that well off, and the luxury of living at home makes people intoxicated with staying in that level of comfort.

We live in some rough times, and support from family is like the best blessing you can hope for.  Just don't abuse that power and help them out.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

one of my dudes is like that, living at home for free
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
he took on a car note he knew he couldnt afford and had to have someone co-sign for it
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
struggling every month to pay it
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm learning not to judge people, so if they want, power to them. I will not purchase a new(er) car until I get a house.

Back
Top Bottom