Driving a really nice car and living with your parents (age 21+)

Originally Posted by sloanboy

the only people hating is people who moved out and gotta drive hoopties

#1. No one cares enough to hate.
#2. While I can be pushing a ferrari while living at home (still do) I'm not going to because it's not fiscally responsible. I have no use in clubs and the clubs I go to, the females are more interested in business cards (vertical or horizontal) so that wouldn't be an option to floss. Also, I don't have time to try and impress people who aren't either underwriting my loans, or approving my mortgages. 
tongue.gif

#2. While I can be pushing a ferrari while living at home (still do) I'm not going to because it's not fiscally responsible. I have no use in clubs and the clubs I go to, the females are more interested in business cards (vertical or horizontal) so that wouldn't be an option to floss. Also, I don't have time to try and impress people who aren't either underwriting my loans, or approving my mortgages. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

tongue.gif
b1bd816b95ba4624a6c9ed1ad134c5b6.jpg

responsibility aside..aint no chick not surrendering da panties to a ferrari
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

tongue.gif
b1bd816b95ba4624a6c9ed1ad134c5b6.jpg

responsibility aside..aint no chick not surrendering da panties to a ferrari
laugh.gif

Leaving home used to be a pride thing for me, not anymore. I'm just not ready yet and I'm not gonna live a fairy tale to prove to people that I can make it. I know a dude that has less than $50 disposable income every week and he lives in a cardboard box. I can pay a bill or two for my parents, save up some $ , get a head start on paying off school loans AND be able to treat myself at least once a week.

Leaving home used to be a pride thing for me, not anymore. I'm just not ready yet and I'm not gonna live a fairy tale to prove to people that I can make it. I know a dude that has less than $50 disposable income every week and he lives in a cardboard box. I can pay a bill or two for my parents, save up some $ , get a head start on paying off school loans AND be able to treat myself at least once a week.

I'm 19 and can relate to that, I'm paying off a debt I got myself into for a car also. Almost done, but then again I'm a car fanatic.

I'm 19 and can relate to that, I'm paying off a debt I got myself into for a car also. Almost done, but then again I'm a car fanatic.

Im 20 and I still live with my parents, no job at the moment and my mother pays for my school

However I EARN my keep, trust me
grin.gif

Im 20 and I still live with my parents, no job at the moment and my mother pays for my school

However I EARN my keep, trust me
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Put em up

NYC state of mind.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Independence is underrated, especially if you have money and live in a major city. If I was going to live at home, I'd rather use that extra money and invest in something. I'm not a big car guy though. 
A house isn't necessarily a bad investment. But yeah not always a necessity.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Put em up

NYC state of mind.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Independence is underrated, especially if you have money and live in a major city. If I was going to live at home, I'd rather use that extra money and invest in something. I'm not a big car guy though. 
A house isn't necessarily a bad investment. But yeah not always a necessity.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this is definitely some salt in this thread though....

there's some cats that i know that da parents have left em with their CHEAP rent after they retired (went back to da islands)

and da kids got a high paying salary job basically living rent free....now that my friends is
pimp.gif
the hell is this?

laugh.gif

Economy is b. Probably more college graduates and twenty somethings living with their rentals than ever. But the whole buying an expensive car kinda defeats the purpose of staying at home to save money.

Can't really knock people living with their parents while saving if they're comfortable with it.

there's some cats that i know that da parents have left em with their CHEAP rent after they retired (went back to da islands)

and da kids got a high paying salary job basically living rent free....now that my friends is
pimp.gif
the hell is this?

laugh.gif

Economy is b. Probably more college graduates and twenty somethings living with their rentals than ever. But the whole buying an expensive car kinda defeats the purpose of staying at home to save money.

Can't really knock people living with their parents while saving if they're comfortable with it.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

who cares, its not your money
you drive a nice car and live with your parents

...bruh, do you know how many toes you're stepping on by making this thread?
roll.gif

- c'mon man, these are the same clowns that think there's nothing wrong with living with mom and dad until you're in your late-late 20's.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

who cares, its not your money
you drive a nice car and live with your parents

...bruh, do you know how many toes you're stepping on by making this thread?
roll.gif

- c'mon man, these are the same clowns that think there's nothing wrong with living with mom and dad until you're in your late-late 20's.

This was my ex. SMFH. Driving a new M3, while still living at home. He's no longer living with his moms, but it was a bit ridiculous.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

pimp.gif
the hell is this?

laugh.gif

Not really, I could see if your paying off or making payment on the car, but if it's paid off..why not.

This was my ex. SMFH. Driving a new M3, while still living at home. He's no longer living with his moms, but it was a bit ridiculous.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

pimp.gif
the hell is this?

laugh.gif

Not really, I could see if your paying off or making payment on the car, but if it's paid off..why not.

hating? 
laugh.gif
 lettuce be honest here.. the MAJORITY of yall living at moms are burning at least 2/3s of your paycheck you get working for the local grocery store to whip around that new Charger or 3 Series. 
laugh.gif
again, there's nothing wrong with it, so long as your priorities are straight. 

take it from me.. i know from experience. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom