Driving a really nice car and living with your parents (age 21+)

Originally Posted by Put em up

NYC state of mind.

i aint even mad.
laugh.gif

this is definitely some salt in this thread though....

there's some cats that i know that da parents have left em with their CHEAP rent after they retired (went back to da islands)

and da kids got a high paying salary job basically living rent free....now that my friends is
pimp.gif

there's some cats that i know that da parents have left em with their CHEAP rent after they retired (went back to da islands)

and da kids got a high paying salary job basically living rent free....now that my friends is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif

what??

that's not even REMOTELY close to what OP is talkin about, fambs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

what??

that's not even REMOTELY close to what OP is talkin about, fambs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im 20...still in college and drive a 01 mercury sable
frown.gif
i hate it(living at home not my car). but more than likely i will have to come back even after i graduate until i find a job. i actually have quite a few friends who have their own places now and go to school here in baltimore or in surrounding areas. kinda wish i took that route. then there are those in NY mainly who leeches to their parents, got their parents payin their tuition(out of state) all out of pocket, shopping everyday and dont want to work. i just dont get it....then claim to be "paid" or "gettin money".../rant

im 20...still in college and drive a 01 mercury sable
frown.gif
i hate it(living at home not my car). but more than likely i will have to come back even after i graduate until i find a job. i actually have quite a few friends who have their own places now and go to school here in baltimore or in surrounding areas. kinda wish i took that route. then there are those in NY mainly who leeches to their parents, got their parents payin their tuition(out of state) all out of pocket, shopping everyday and dont want to work. i just dont get it....then claim to be "paid" or "gettin money".../rant

damb...im 20 in college as well, rollin kinda nice...but now i feel like a dirt bag for still living with my parents.

damb...im 20 in college as well, rollin kinda nice...but now i feel like a dirt bag for still living with my parents.

Is it really mooching off your parents? Your parents morgatage will stay the same with or without you living there.

Is it really mooching off your parents? Your parents morgatage will stay the same with or without you living there.

pimp.gif
the hell is this?

pimp.gif
the hell is this?

I believe it is called rent control aka the reason why Ninja will never leave his apartment.

I believe it is called rent control aka the reason why Ninja will never leave his apartment.

21 but ain't got no car, still live with my parents smh. Taking it steady.

21 but ain't got no car, still live with my parents smh. Taking it steady.

work full time , moved out of parents house, and still in school. my car is slight cadillac deville love it though.

im 23 if that matters. people have different circumstances and cats are gonna do what they want.

i couldn't fade staying at mom and pops crib, so i left.

Back
Top Bottom