Driving a really nice car and living with your parents (age 21+)

hating? 
laugh.gif
 lettuce be honest here.. the MAJORITY of yall living at moms are burning at least 2/3s of your paycheck you get working for the local grocery store to whip around that new Charger or 3 Series. 
laugh.gif
again, there's nothing wrong with it, so long as your priorities are straight. 

take it from me.. i know from experience. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Put em up

NYC state of mind.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Independence is underrated, especially if you have money and live in a major city. If I was going to live at home, I'd rather use that extra money and invest in something. I'm not a big car guy though. 
A house isn't necessarily a bad investment. But yeah not always a necessity.

I didn't say anything about a house...?If I lived at home, a nice car would never cross my mind. I always think long-term. If I lived with my parents, I wouldn't consider myself a success so I'd be working on that instead of rolling on 20's.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Put em up

NYC state of mind.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Independence is underrated, especially if you have money and live in a major city. If I was going to live at home, I'd rather use that extra money and invest in something. I'm not a big car guy though. 
A house isn't necessarily a bad investment. But yeah not always a necessity.

I didn't say anything about a house...?If I lived at home, a nice car would never cross my mind. I always think long-term. If I lived with my parents, I wouldn't consider myself a success so I'd be working on that instead of rolling on 20's.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Rightguard

who cares, its not your money
you drive a nice car and live with your parents

...bruh, do you know how many toes you're stepping on by making this thread?
roll.gif

- c'mon man, these are the same clowns that think there's nothing wrong with living with mom and dad until you're in your late-late 20's.

there isn't so what are you talking about?

and why worry about what the next man drives? it's the same "oh he lives in the hood but has big rims on his car" argument.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Rightguard

who cares, its not your money
you drive a nice car and live with your parents

...bruh, do you know how many toes you're stepping on by making this thread?
roll.gif

- c'mon man, these are the same clowns that think there's nothing wrong with living with mom and dad until you're in your late-late 20's.

there isn't so what are you talking about?

and why worry about what the next man drives? it's the same "oh he lives in the hood but has big rims on his car" argument.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

#1. No one cares enough to hate.
#2. While I can be pushing a ferrari while living at home (still do) I'm not going to because it's not fiscally responsible. I have no use in clubs and the clubs I go to, the females are more interested in business cards (vertical or horizontal) so that wouldn't be an option to floss. Also, I don't have time to try and impress people who aren't either underwriting my loans, or approving my mortgages. 
tongue.gif

What? Vertical/horizontal business cards? Is that some sort of innuendo?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

#1. No one cares enough to hate.
#2. While I can be pushing a ferrari while living at home (still do) I'm not going to because it's not fiscally responsible. I have no use in clubs and the clubs I go to, the females are more interested in business cards (vertical or horizontal) so that wouldn't be an option to floss. Also, I don't have time to try and impress people who aren't either underwriting my loans, or approving my mortgages. 
tongue.gif

What? Vertical/horizontal business cards? Is that some sort of innuendo?
nerd.gif

It depends on your situation, some dudes might have their parents living with them for watever reason and this can easily be misunderstood....however if you are over 21, don't pay one bill and still have a designated room in your parents house and have the nerve to use the cash you make to jump into a hot car, you need to grow a sack.

It depends on your situation, some dudes might have their parents living with them for watever reason and this can easily be misunderstood....however if you are over 21, don't pay one bill and still have a designated room in your parents house and have the nerve to use the cash you make to jump into a hot car, you need to grow a sack.

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Not a good idea in my opinion. If you're living with your parents, you should be saving as much money as possible...

Ding! Ding! I believe this is the correct answer. For those who have the opportunity to save up while living at home, do so! 

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Not a good idea in my opinion. If you're living with your parents, you should be saving as much money as possible...

Ding! Ding! I believe this is the correct answer. For those who have the opportunity to save up while living at home, do so! 

I don't think it's all that bad, as long your not straight leech status & you help out here & there.

My situation is prolly the best scenario I could've had:
Me & my bro live at home, we both school/work full-time in the family business.
He drives a Evo X, imma pick up a M3 very soon, both of which will be company cars.

I don't think it's all that bad, as long your not straight leech status & you help out here & there.

He drives a Evo X, imma pick up a M3 very soon, both of which will be company cars.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Ksteezy you don't even belong in this thread. I'm guessing your like 25. Have a nice whip, Nice clothes/kicks, Fine wife, Nice crib.

Where do you work by the way?

Ksteezy you don't even belong in this thread. I'm guessing your like 25. Have a nice whip, Nice clothes/kicks, Fine wife, Nice crib.

Where do you work by the way?

if you got a job and is working to get on your feet its understandable or in school full time well idk about a nice car, any type of car really. unless op, you meaning just bummin off your folks with a nice car and aint doin nothing with your life than yeah thats a problem

if you got a job and is working to get on your feet its understandable or in school full time well idk about a nice car, any type of car really. unless op, you meaning just bummin off your folks with a nice car and aint doin nothing with your life than yeah thats a problem

Originally Posted by sunny559

THANKS MOM AND DAD!
thanks-mom-and-dad-full.png

Originally Posted by sunny559

THANKS MOM AND DAD!
thanks-mom-and-dad-full.png

qft thats what i was talkin bout it really depends on the circumstances, this is my uncle 
indifferent.gif
 dude is the biggest bum i know, doesnt do anything or pay for anything, hes like 50 something years old 
sick.gif

qft thats what i was talkin bout it really depends on the circumstances, this is my uncle 
indifferent.gif
 dude is the biggest bum i know, doesnt do anything or pay for anything, hes like 50 something years old 
sick.gif

My cousin, who is 29, drives a $35K car and lives with his mom. He still seems to be happy and pulls a lot of chicks though.
ohwell.gif

My cousin, who is 29, drives a $35K car and lives with his mom. He still seems to be happy and pulls a lot of chicks though.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom