Drive By shooting. vol. I would of used my light saber.

I witnessed somethin similar to a drive-by.

I was drivin wit my brother and little cousin back home some 4-5 odd years ago. As we came to the stop sign, we seen this car at the opposing stop sign w/ their lights off like they forgot to turn em on. Dude was just sittin there and I aint wanna turn and he turn and hit me. I noticed a small crack in the windshield but aint think nothin of it since the car was a squatter. Nobody on the block but this one dude walkin down the street. So I say "%%*% it" and turn and slow down to drop my brother off til he say "What the %%*%, u stupid, don't stop!" I swear in like 2sec, I pieced everything together and sped off. About an hour later we come back to drop him off and didn't see the car at the stop sign so we all thinkin "Damn my mind playin tricks on me" As I'm turnin, I see the same car drifted down the hill it was sittin on and stopped by a telephone/cable pole. We never mentioned it to nobody.

there was a driveby on the corner of my street but i wasnt there when it happened, but i saw 2 shootings.. one was a murder.. both at a basketball court.

I saw some guy get shot in front of me before, I was waiting at the bus stop trying to get home. It was near a basketball court and it was after-school so there was a bunch of dude hooping, I'm watching the game and than I turn away to check for the bus then out of nowhere I heard a loud pop. I turn around to see what it was and I see a guy on the floor and another dude in a brown hoodie standing over him. The dude in the hoodie has his gun pointed at him and then he lets off a couple more shots. Then he dipped and I saw him running towards the bus stop, I was still in middle school at the time and knew better then to look him in the face. After the shock set in a bunch of dudes started chasing after him. Don't really know what happened afterwards.

Back in high school I had a basketball tournament and after the tournament was done these dudes we knew were like "ya'll need might want to leave cause something might pop off" but we looked at them like
grin.gif
...anyway, they leave and we stay and as were leaving the college campus that the tournament was being held at we hear shots and a car speed off and some Asian girl with her friends come running back to the school crying & yelling " he got shot, he got shot" ...2 mins later you see dude stumble infront of the school wit his boy. Dude got shot in his leg and stomach. Amber lamps took like 15 mins to come while ol boy was their bleeding on the steps
smh.gif
...I remember seeing the same dude earlier before the tournament wyling in the stands and *#$@ too.

A guy I know from my high school and a bunch of his friends got shot from a drive by. Dude has a prosthetic arm now and he wasn't even the one they were targeting. It's pretty messed up.

damn. they got run up on.
you knew what has gonna happen when the car started though.

The house to the left of mines used to stay getting shot up when we first moved,
sometimes at night other times dead in the break of dawn.
Fam finally decided to move out like a year ago.

Had me rearranging furniture and everything.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Dude used to comeout so late with the retaliation shots though.....
It actually got to a point where he installed security lights in his front yard,
couldn't sleep for nothing.
smh.gif

Thankful that I was fortunate enough to never be outside when they went down.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Who in NYC hasn't seen or heard a drive-by
laugh.gif
 i remember when i used to live in flatbush Jamaican dudes used wild on eachother on my block every other night doing drive-bys.

Originally Posted by eleet1

I came close to seeing one. Me an the homies were drinking at my pad. Dipped out to cop some food and came back to like 7 cop cars at my neighbors house accross the street. Turns out somebody drove up seconds after we dipped and fired off a clip at dude. Luckily he only got hit on the shoulder though.

Some dude got shot 3 times Saturday night and they dropped his body off down the street from my house. His blood was flowin down the street since it was raining.

Damn!!! Where you live at that your block is the one stop shop to get shot???

there was a drive by down the street from my house.

my ex's cousin got shot 3 times in the chest at a party. it was a teenager party and some 25year old come through and was trying to punk people. he went up to her cousin and asked where he from. cousin said 60s, and some words exchanged. cousin turned and walked away, dude pulled out a pistol and fired 5 shots, 3 hit the cousin. he straight now, but dude got mad box from his gun wounds though
laugh.gif

i was at same ex's sisters apartment in los angeles. some chick climbs a tree and starts firing shots at her next door neighbor. i saw the broad climb the tree and start shooting, i was standing outside watching her like 'the hell is she doing'

ive seen my uncle kill somebody
tired.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Amber lamps took like 15 mins to come while ol boy was their bleeding on the steps
smh.gif
...I remember seeing the same dude earlier before the tournament wyling in the stands and *#$@ too.

ambulance?

Damn I remember seeing this so long ago..still pretty crazy real or fake.

and I've witnessed a drive by after school across the street from the student parking lot back in hs.

Originally Posted by ThiPham

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Amber lamps took like 15 mins to come while ol boy was their bleeding on the steps
smh.gif

ambulance?
Nope, I mean Amber Lamps
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshhjEx393uo7j442u4R

2:56 & 3:02 mark

You must of missed that thread...i'll try to find it for u
roll.gif

I saw one outside of my house one summer while I was looking out the window to see if my dad was pulling into the driveway. Dude got shot in the chest point blank. I will never forget his screaming.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Damn I remember seeing this so long ago..still pretty crazy real or fake.

and I've witnessed a drive by after school across the street from the student parking lot back in hs.

you probably watched that gangstas and thugs video
grin.gif

Fake, also anyone that has heard pistol fire knows it doesn't sound like that either.

I've been working at a community center here in Little Village, South Side Chicago for a year and 2 months and there have been 3 shootings literally right outside the door. It's essentially the borderline of 2 gangs on and around this block so these young'ns are killing each other over pieces of land (street) that don't belong to them SMH

So sad to see these dummies (kids), so narrow-minded and dumb, so damn reckless...just being used as pawns.

But we've been building a youth program, and even with all the ups and downs, it's nice to make a little bit of a difference and keep some of these kids off the streets and away from making stupid, costly mistakes. Some of them can grow and mature and be successful. They just need the right guidance...

'03 comming from my sisters in the bronx.  Early like 7:30 am.  Walking to the 4 train, i'm walking and i pass by a bunch of dudes at the bodega so one of them leaves the group starts walking behind me.  So i get some distance from the guy walking behind me.  Another guy is walking towards me.  That guy pulls out a gun.  I'm thinking "o my god my life is over".  Start shooting the guy that I got distance from.  I ducked behind a van because i wasn't trying to get shot myself.

Back
Top Bottom