Dressing better

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

^ They're pretty good quality and it's pretty slim plus they're often on sale. If you want something even more slim and fitted I would probably get some from J Crew

Not bad. Going to cop two of them

I know it has been mentioned before but it can't be mentioned enough J. Crew offers a 15% discount to all student just show your student ID.

Originally Posted by generaiya

Uppercut?

Generaiya is Asian. We invented the shoryuken. Lettuce be cereal.

aim.com here^^
you have marvel vs capcom 3...we have cardigans and unnecessary eyeglasses
RACE WAR.

Originally Posted by RedMan

^ They're pretty good quality and it's pretty slim plus they're often on sale. If you want something even more slim and fitted I would probably get some from J Crew

I know it has been mentioned before but it can't be mentioned enough J. Crew offers a 15% discount to all student just show your student ID.
Student discount can not be applied to 3rd-party brands like Alden. Generaiya has tried
tired.gif

Yo, any black jacket recommendations? I asked this before, but no help. Something not over a hunid. Pocket is tight now a days.

Bought an alright converse jacket at target the other day for 35, so I need some simple jacket recommendations like this jacket I suppose.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Yo, any black jacket recommendations? I asked this before, but no help. Something not over a hunid. Pocket is tight now a days.

Bought an alright converse jacket at target the other day for 35, so I need some simple jacket recommendations like this jacket I suppose.

Your question is too broad. Jackets varies from varsities to windbreakers, peacoats to leather, blazers to duffles.
Then theres the seasonal category and yes, there are summer jackets no matter how of a oxymoron that may sound.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

I remember somebody in here, posting these...they are on sale now @ your local Vans Vault retellers...

vans-vault-sk8-hi-boat-lx-navy-1.jpg

vans-vault-sk8-hi-boat-lx-navy-1.jpg

vans-vault-sk8-hi-boat-lx-navy-2.jpg
It was me. Vans retailer = Any Vans store?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by RedMan

Student discount can not be applied to 3rd-party brands like Alden. Generaiya has tried
tired.gif

That discount was in regards to the chinos...

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Your question is too broad. Jackets varies from varsities to windbreakers, peacoats to leather, blazers to duffles.
Then theres the seasonal category and yes, there are summer jackets no matter how of a oxymoron that may sound.
True. I'm looking for something casual and something you could wear everyday. No peacoats, no leather, no blazers, no duffles, and no windbreakers. Just a regular jacket.
something like this? Not the same design, but something simple that doesn't have eupalets or whatever you call those annoying things.
61Owsqjq2lL._SL1000_.jpg

Just some regular canoe mocs. Only thing I dont like about them is the LV logo but then again people who wear LV want people to know that they wear LV.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

I remember somebody in here, posting these...they are on sale now @ your local Vans Vault retellers...
It was me. Vans retailer = Any Vans store?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
No sir. I thought so to...

Go to Vans Vault and they have select retailers across the US. If you don't have one near you and store called Bows & Arrows out in Cali is takin' phone orders.

Is that a stranger that walked past by you?
laugh.gif
I could only imagine what he was thinking to see you taking a pic of yourself.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

^ i thought dude changed clothes and did a double exposure pic of himself
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

RFX45 wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Was thinking the same thing.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

^ i thought dude changed clothes and did a double exposure pic of himself
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

RFX45 wrote:
laugh.gif
Glad I wasn't the only one who thought this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

those Lv's up there...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

So im gonna take pictures at this club tonight, weathers gonna be pretty decent here so i thought of wearing a shirt. I bought these burberry polos a while back, and now that i lost weight theyre a bit loose on me 
ohwell.gif
. What you guys think, purple or grey?

Purple... And size down my good man.... Like u said you lost weight thats a big accomplishment treat yourself to some new shirts

Banana just got these new clarks in, mad wavy
pimp.gif

if anyone in NY wants, I could get em to you for about $75

[
1264589295-42069700.jpg

Color is denim blue

hey guys, my friend is going to nyc and he was wondering where he could get soem nice oxford shoes for around $100, or some nice places to get nice clothes for around that price range.

Back
Top Bottom