Dressing better

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Forgot to post what I came in here for in the first place.

I'm getting a nice pair of denim whenever this check comes in. Any help on what to get? All I wear now are 514s, I want them a little slimmer but tapered at the bottom.
What APCs are like that? Or any other brand actually, trying to stay under around 200
With the price increase, APCs are not even worth it any more.  If you can spend a little more, I would suggest getting RRL (in the low-straight fit) which should run you 225+tax.  
And aceofjays, here are the boots:

Alden Cap-toe with commando soles on the grant last.  

Forgot to mention, these are cigar shell cordovan.

These are tough. How much were they?

Pulled the trigger on these
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

They look real nice in person
pimp.gif

Need some different strings tho

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

You should've copped the Alden's up there.

Those Alden's are nice but these were half off and were 90
laugh.gif

I think I can pull them off

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

You should've copped the Alden's up there.

Those Alden's are nice but these were half off and were 90
laugh.gif

I think I can pull them off

Boots without a commando sole scare me man...I just don't feel as safe.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Generaiya thinks you should probably Stay Lurkin or Stay Savin'. Those boots are $90 for a reason
grin.gif

those boots arent bad construction...3 eyelets though.... 
eyes.gif

edit: there is a LOT of love for alden lately?  ive come across multiple pairs (few indy's) but near new at super super discount...is this something i should be sharing?  alden is a staple, but
eek.gif
had no clue it commanded this type of attention ::thinks about selling alden at "discounted" prices
glasses.gif

btw: im in San Fran...maybe we're oversaturated

Why all the hate
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
they ain't that bad dayum

laugh.gif
really not...just get a drill and make some more eyelets, throw some nice laces in there, and you'll be set...who does that though?  with those god awful laces
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damn its me

eyes.gif

edit: there is a LOT of love for alden lately?  ive come across multiple pairs (few indy's) but near new at super super discount...is this something i should be sharing?  alden is a staple, but
eek.gif
had no clue it commanded this type of attention ::thinks about selling alden at "discounted" prices
glasses.gif

The love for Alden has pretty much risen hand-in-hand with the "heritage" look in fashion the past two years. And similarly, the quality at Alden has gone down a bit as well. Generaiya had to return 2 pairs of the captoe boots before finding the right one.

Generaiya would greatly appreciate a link or tip on how to obtain some discounted Alden. Would love a pair of white bucks or cigar shell Indy
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

Originally Posted by niidawg3

why this dude look so old tho? son looks like he's 65

funny thread btw
lemmie guess

you are a 18 year old teenie booper huh?
i'm probably older than 90% of the people in here, including yourself

keep dressin better though brahs

Makes it even worse you're in this thread making comments like this
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by generaiya

eyes.gif

eek.gif
glasses.gif

Generaiya rafsjays would greatly appreciate a link or tip on how to obtain some discounted Alden. Would love a pair of white bucks or cigar shell Indy
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by generaiya

eyes.gif

eek.gif
glasses.gif

The love for Alden has pretty much risen hand-in-hand with the "heritage" look in fashion the past two years. And similarly, the quality at Alden has gone down a bit as well. Generaiya had to return 2 pairs of the captoe boots before finding the right one.

Generaiya would greatly appreciate a link or tip on how to obtain some discounted Alden. Would love a pair of white bucks or cigar shell Indy
smokin.gif
damn its me sees what you are doing here and already realizes the birth of the "modern man" (see arcade fire)

damn its me says that quality is not an issue when you've transcended to "hipster approved" (look at red wing nowadays)

damn its me also noted that indy's are NOT happening as far as me finding aldens at my local thrift.

damn its me also will note that when he does find some bucks he will most likely let you know seeing as he has found a couple pairs that are being worn and have been sold on the ol ebay
devil.gif

damn its me encourages local San Fran nt'ers to keep an eye out at local buff ex/crossroads for the same fancy come ups as damn its me has had in the last couple years...apparently folks with money are also ungrateful!(gasp)!

that is all... damn its me is only missing a cheesy karma loop invite, generiya i hope that he might be able to cover me there and post one.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom