Dressing better

I bought my first gray suit today. Technically, it's black with white specks, but it looks more gray than anything. It was on sale, and I figure, being a new laywer, I can never have too many suits. I'd like to add pink to this in some way. There's not much room to show a shell at the top, though.

1zh010y.jpg

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

This is my favorite NT thread; I appreciate the advice and love seeing the new looks posted but when some people post there daily outfits I'm just wondering, what's the difference between this and the WDYWT threads?

This is pretty much the only thread i check on NT ... so maybe i shouldnt say this, but i doubt the crowd in WDYWT care much about the way i dress (considering the average age on NT). Maybe i am wrong.

With that said ... here is a Casual Friday fit ... feelin' springy
grin.gif

Full Shot:

Deets:

Full Shot:

Dude, what is your profession?

Originally Posted by 23kickz

looking for some suggestions on casual spring/summer shoes. have a pair of boat shoes already, so i'm good with those.

thanks
Canvas sneakers are always a good choice, you can find them in every color.  I like wearing Vans Authentics with no socks.

Beast4ya wrote:
--Granite I live in Florida, I don't have to many good jackets.
but that is what I'm trying to expand from

lulz. Clean fit nii and nice cabinets lol. Do you guys have a platos closet near you? Is it worth it? I have so much crap I never got to wear. At one point I actually purchased two vests. A #*!#!!* vest!?!?

I know a couple of pages back someone mentioned Hugo Boss suits being slim fitting. I've been told by a stylist at Nords' that they fit well on me, specifically the Passolini or James Brown/Sharp suit by Boss. Do you all know if Nords' 4ack carries any of those passolini suits? If so what are the price ranges for them?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

alright fellas, not sure if this was posted, but i'll throw it up in case in wasn't.

Must show Student ID, that's the only catch.

Express: $20 off $40 purchase OR $30 off $75 Purchase.

In-Store, Print out the PDF and you're good...enjoy!

Expires 3/28/10

PDF Link

reposting in case you guys missed it earlier.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

--Granite I live in Florida, I don't have to many good jackets.
but that is what I'm trying to expand from
eek.gif
whats crazier is that the sentence gets worse after that..
roll.gif
$1000 says this man didn't graduate from high school (assuming he's from the states).

Back
Top Bottom