Dressing better

LMAO @ the comments.

Shoes are
pimp.gif
tho

Bought a nice turquoise gingham shirt and grey cardigan from J. Crew.  Have to find more bright shirts since it's almost spring.

Originally Posted by shogun

Bought a nice turquoise gingham shirt and grey cardigan from J. Crew.  Have to find more bright shirts since it's almost spring.
laugh.gif

Great minds think alike. I wore something similar a couple weeks ago.

Though my cardigan was from Banana Republic (I'm pretty sure this is the same gingham you picked up):

106imgk.jpg

colors on the gingham are excellent with spring coming up.

on another note.

you guys are RUTHLESS. i didn't even notice and had to scroll back up.
but when i did...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif

Great minds think alike. I wore something similar a couple weeks ago.

Though my cardigan was from Banana Republic:

106imgk.jpg

MONEY. 
pimp.gif

haha.  dreClark, nice combo.

damnitzdom, that would probably look sharp.  just don't wear black pants, maybe rock some light khakis to balance out the colors.

Martin & Osa is closing all stores by the 2nd quarter of this year so keep an eye out for closeout sales.

is a medium gray suit acceptable for a job interview? and which would be better for an interview dark gray, medium gray or dark blue?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Martin & Osa is closing all stores by the 2nd quarter of this year so keep an eye out for closeout sales.

They've been having problems for a while now, sad to see them go.

Originally Posted by CJ003

is a medium gray suit acceptable for a job interview? and which would be better for an interview dark gray, medium gray or dark blue?

the darker, the better ... except of course no black. first option dark blue ... and then dark grey.

I just wanna look nice on my bday.

I already have a gingham and cardigan.

I just suck at putting it all together.

I see nothing wrong with a black cardigan and a black gingham. At the end of the day, do what YOU think looks good.

Back
Top Bottom