Dressing better

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

A gloomy Monday in the Bay Area.

Supreme, H&M, Jcrew, Ralph Lauren, Levis, Quoddy

Sorry about the horrible quality on the full body shot.

pimp.gif

Is that peacoat from H&M?

Yeah, the coat is H&M-- colors are slightly distorted but it is navy blue, not black in case you were wondering.

ouch.

nice shoes though. on the subject of boat shoes: nordstrom rack has a good selection of sperrys (at times). unless sperrys are played out now...

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

ouch.

nice shoes though. on the subject of boat shoes: nordstrom rack has a good selection of sperrys (at times). unless sperrys are played out now...
laugh.gif

dont use a high def camera when your takin pics of your gator skin. they wont be noticeable as much

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Getting my black Dior blazer back from the tailor today so I figured I would post the designer wearing it.

00460m.jpg
who died?
Everyone he killed with the sick outfit.

This is what I wore today.

00350m.jpg

This Bottega Veneta varsity jacket is sick.

seanopryforbv.jpg

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Looking for some help with a suit. I'm tall (6'5'') and looking for a suit without spending over $300 (if I can). Since I have to shop tall (not big), my options are limited. Can anyone make any suggestions? I'd love to be able to go buy a jacket (say charcoal) and pants at separate retailers, but I'm afraid of the colors not being exact. What should I do?

i dont think its a good idea to try and match the pants and jacket from different retailers. it will be a PAIN to find the exact match. i'd say go to the department stores. figure out what fits best on you, irrespective of price, and then hit up the online shops, ebay etc to see if you can find the same suit for 300 or less. be prepared to spend 50-100 bucks on tailoring to attain an even better fit (usually hemming pants, taking in/letting out sleeves, maybe slimming pants a little etc). good luck.
Thanks a lot for the help. Yes, I definitely don't want to try matching up, but I guess that's why I'll have to go to Macy's, Dillard's, etc. I'm a 34, 35x36, so I'm very weary about someone having my size in pants. Oh, well, looks like time to get up and get out ...
indochino.com if you're confident measuring yourself. I've heard nothing but praises from them. They will even credit you for alterations in case you needed to alter your suit to fit you better. In case you're ordering look for coupon codes online.

I might order with them soon. I'm just trying to figure out what to order.
Thanks, 'preciate it! I looked at several reviews and even though there were some mishaps, it never was anything ridiculous. Overall, I'd be glad to order from them. I realized that I had some BR gift cards, so during next week's Friends & Family, I'm going to order a navy or charcoal suit from BR ...

Back
Top Bottom