Dressing better

The best suggestion for big men like you (and I) is to go have your pants tapered and hemmed properly. A taper would make those pants (and you) look skinnier. I prefer a no break hem so that the lines are cleaner (no stack at the hem, which affects the look of the whole pant leg).

Check out slim fit shirts, even if you aren't slim. They usually have narrower shoulders, slim sleeves, a lil bit more tapered waist.

The vest makes your entire midsection and torso look bulky.

Try turning the bowtie upside down?

pants suggestion for eveyone:

http://www1.macys.com/cat...?ID=535215&CategoryID=89

They lightweight and have a very nice taper, and they're only $25 bucks! Check out your Macy's or order online.

ksteezy has taken over NT because every advertisement for me on the top of the page(s) is either JCrew or CrewCutKids 
laugh.gif

I can never get a good pic. Everytime I try I just say forget it and don't end up posting any fits.

I think I'm gonna grab these, they're only 100 bucks, something different
1358517-p-2x.jpg

Manamazing55: The outfit looks good to me. I'd tailor the pants a little bit, but that's more so for personal preference. I like everything tapered and narrow with little or no break.

Yesterday to pick up a few items from the tailor.

tumblr_lkt6ztgC6O1qh6hgc

I'll post pics of the pick ups a little later.

^ how much does your tailor charge for certain alterations?

I've been going to my tailor to have the sides and sleeves taken in on shirts but I feel he is a little steep. I've been paying $25 a shirt but I feel he does decent work. I want to get some j crew chinos I have tapered but not sure what a reasonable price would be.

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

^ how much does your tailor charge for certain alterations?

I've been going to my tailor to have the sides and sleeves taken in on shirts but I feel he is a little steep. I've been paying $25 a shirt but I feel he does decent work. I want to get some j crew chinos I have tapered but not sure what a reasonable price would be.
yelp is good for getting other people's opinions on ur local tailors

How much work are they doin on ther shirt? My tailor charged me $15 for my shirts with single stitching and $18 for shirts with double stitching. Blazers are $~10 per size they take them down.

Just picked up a Banana Republic suit for a little over $100, it's not the best but it will do.

Hit up Brooks Brothers since they are having a F&F (25%), everything was marked up to regular prices (
indifferent.gif
).

I didn't really see any good deals at the Outlets (Cabazon)
ohwell.gif

Funny yall say the GAP. I went there this morning looking to cop some work clothes and came out with some charcoal grey slacks and 2 dress shirts. 40% was my discount I had. Pants with tax est $29.85 and the shirts for $17.00. A steal of a deal! I'll be going again tomorrow to get more items.

Enjoyed the vid. My dad is my tailor so that helps alooooot

I do need yall's help though fam. I need a new pair of dress shoes. Looking for you all to point me towards something very new and retro yet classy.

Back
Top Bottom