Dressing better

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

YO!
eek.gif

"There's a certain type of guy out there who doesn't want to be fashionable...he just wants to look good"

Amen to that.

Went with the regular bowtie for my school's fashion show
Everything except from the pocket square and bowtie is from Express (I get a discount, I'm sorry
embarassed.gif
)

15x4uo4.jpg

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Everything except from the pocket square and bowtie is from Express (I get a discount, I'm sorry
embarassed.gif
)

15x4uo4.jpg

Lose the shoes.

i'm not feeling the shoes at all. Rest of the fit is pretty decent though. I would have added some color in there somewhere, possibly with the bowtie.

Only pair of dress shoes I've got, I don't really know anything else lol
I would recommend hitting up either DSW/Nordstrom Rack/Off Saks to pick up some new dress shoes. 
I've had the best luck at these places anyway...nice brands, fairly cheap.  Off Saks usually has some sort of crazy deal going that will help the price point.

embarassed.gif
)

15x4uo4.jpg
You look like Hodgy Beats, no hate but yea...
5471312141_e700b6265a.jpg

Originally Posted by Il

What's good to wear with desert boots besides flannels?
Desert boots are very versatile, depending on the color.

Beeswax- Olive military shirt/khakis; White t shirt (vneck) and jeans; Brown/Olive Polo/Jeans.  Just a couple of suggestions

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Il

What's good to wear with desert boots besides flannels?
Desert boots are very versatile, depending on the color.

Beeswax- Olive military shirt/khakis; White t shirt (vneck) and jeans; Brown/Olive Polo/Jeans.  Just a couple of suggestions

Something like tan or chester brown.

Any suggestions for buying a suit or maybe a good guide online? I got a wedding coming up next month and will probably need 2 suits so any suggestions from you guys? Im trying to step up the wardrobe this summer as well so I feel like this is a good start. Thanks guys.

I'm looking for a good casual shoe to wear out on Friday/Saturday nights that aren't loafers, Sperrys, or Desert Boots. 

What do y'all think about Clae McQueens as a casual shoe to go out in? I'm thinking either those or the Nike Toki's. 

McQueens:

clae-mcqueen-concrete-1.jpg

Toki's:

nike-toki-nd.jpg

or

nike-toki-nd-casual-shoe-2.jpg

Sorry for the Ninjahood sized pics. My browser won't let me change the size.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom