Dressing better

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Can I get some ideas for prom please? 
nerd.gif

Cosign. I really don't want to rent a tux
The thing about prom is that it is suppose to be formal. I think you should embrace the tuxedo but ensure that it is a classic look and you tie your own bow-tie. If you choose to do otherwise I think a dark navy, well fitting suit would look great.

http://www.gq.com/style/s...hicago-slideshow#slide=5

Thanks! Appreciate it RFX 

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I need a pair of desert clarks ... What brand makes the best pair for the best price?

Clarks is the brand that makes desert boots which I'm guessing you are asking about. Other brands make them but for the price and choice of colors/materials, Clarks is the best way to go.

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

Originally Posted by quik1987

Thought these were nice
nike-sportswear-blazer-low-0.jpg

Info Please. Whats the name and price and where?
^^ Nike Sportswear Blazer Low (Red/White/Perforated Swoosh)...not sure on the exact price but only available at select NSW retailers/stockists...

Definitely looking at these for Spring/Summer pick-ups...

Converse Chuck Taylor Premium AS OX

Mackintosh for Converse Jack Purcell Johnny Shoe

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Originally Posted by HHHornet15

Wore this to a class presentation earlier today. It was pretty informal and it also hit around 85 degrees outside, hence the short sleeves. Ended up going with the white chucks over the blue jp boat shoes.

Nice, but I think that color of pants throws off the fit slightly.
short sleeve shirt with a tie is a no go also

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

Have these been released yet?

Thanks for the input guys. I think the angle of the picture might have thrown off the proportions a bit, but my legs do look a little off. Also, I have pretty big thighs. Anyways, presentation #2 this morning (pic taken after the presentation, hence the top button being unbuttoned):

So I'm thinking about calling in a phone order from Uniqlo today. I was looking at their denim and they have a few pairs listed on their website as 'skinny fit jeans'. Does anyone know how slim these are compared to Levis 511 and 510? Do they fall somewhere in between?

Also, does anyone know how slim their perfect fit cargo pants are? Are they comparable to 511's as well?

Thanks in advance.

I just realized my problem with my jeans.

I have a big +*# and thighs and a small waist.

The denim I have that fits my legs give me mad space in the waist that i have

to use a belt that makes the pants look big/high.

Should i just get the waist's taken in?

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Have these been released yet?
The Converse Chuck Taylor Premium AS OX are available on bowsandarrowsberkeley.com but in limited sizes...not sure what other retailers may have these (please let me know if anyone knows
nerd.gif
)...

As for the Mackintosh x Converse Jack Purcell Johnny...they are scheduled to release this Friday (04/22)...I know that Union Los Angeles is one of the few retailers that will have these for sale (in-store and online)...not sure how many pairs they will have...

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I need a pair of desert clarks ... What brand makes the best pair for the best price?

you trollin' right? you have to be.
I'll just assume he's serious...
Desert Boots are a type of boot.

Many brands make desert boots, but all for the most part are similar.

Clarks is a brand. They make sandals, sneakers, boots, and of course, desert boots.

and "best price?" That's subjective. They cost around $100.

No way.

That fit is nice. Can someone suggest a similar jacket that's not H&M (aka won't fold/crease easily)

Those olive/greyish jack purcells are nice..

Back
Top Bottom