rcee: That'll be a nice fit to go out in IMO

damn it's me:
laugh.gif
@ no Ohio and post the shirts up
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by omgitswes

nii, or anyone who wears button ups (everyone) im not sure what size you wear...but my store is closing and we have a lot of L, and xl ted baker, theory, steven alan, marc by marc jacobs and stuff...all 75% off (that makes those 200 dollar shirts like 40 or 50 bucks) if anyone is even halfway interested, let me know and ill try and take a group photo of everything

Raises hand!
I'm a Large and really need some new ones.
fantastic...you guys can can come by pr give me a ring...779 beer
or if youre in the city...668 post st.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Has anybody owned a pair (or multiple pairs) of TOM's? I love their business model (same as Warby Parker) but don't want to get them if they are uncomfortable or their quality is questionable. Any help on sizing and overall experience would be greatly appreciated.

Note: I know they are highly rated on their site, and almost ALL of the reviews are positive, but I was looking for something a bit more objective, so to speak. Thank you in advance all.

I tried on a pair in store. I usually wear a 12 in Nike and the 11 in TOMs fit fine, plus the canvas should stretch a bit (or at least that's what the salesman said). After walking around with them on, they pretty much felt like expected - like wearing slippers around with a minimal sole underneath. I also just tried on the $13 pair of espadrilles at H&M and I might have to pick up a pair of those sometime soon (Maybe even donate to the Red Cross to balance out the cost difference
happy.gif
). Comfort wise, they felt about the same.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Here's one outfit I'm thinking of wearing to the club in Vegas this weekend. I'm wearing a Jcrew aqua striped shirt, v-neck, and Jcrew vintage slim dark wash jeans. You guys think this is alright?
I think its more of a day time/lunch shirt.  You have to think about being in a hot, crowded club in Vegas. You might sweat or someone might spill a drink on you.  I would go for a dark grey/charcoal shirt.  Maybe you don't sweat, but I would be super self conscious if I had a sweat mark on my back in a club.  One mishap and your night is done in that shirt.  Nice outfit though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by RFX45

Come on, boots are awesome.
happy.gif
The right boots can be dressed up or dressed down.
I'm going to rock them with plaid shorts and white v-neck t's in the summer so I can be doing it.
laugh.gif
As far as casual sneakers go,I'm also a huge fan of Rockport and Cole Haan. I had a pair of Rocky that I swore by when working at Circuit City. That pair was cheaper and outlastedany other casual sneakers I've worn in my 2+ years there. Diesels being the worst, they wear down so fast and not that comfy after several hours.

The downside about dressing like this everyday is that if you don't dry clean your stuff, you're going to spend a lot of time ironing/steaming.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
wiseth!

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I HATE that commercial, had no problem with it until watching the playoff games and they play it every commercial break.

Word, what is that broad even saying? all i can hear is "ziig lau lau zoo wayback honey"

If I was back in Vegas I'd hit the club with a suit on, true story.

As far as te fit you chose dream5hift, I'd size down on the shirt, tuck it in and get a nice belt, other than that you are good to go.

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

These are more slim fit than skinny fit to me.  I was thinking bout some skin tight joints when i saw skinny
laugh.gif
.  Those are dope though, who?

Probably some ridiculously priced designer brand.

If you're in NYC, Uniqlo (as said by other members) has been pushing their slim cargo pants this season.

Just put a phone order through for a pair of the Uniqlo cargo pants. Only thing is they only come in a 34 length. Hell, even a 32 length is sometimes too long for me. I was surprised they offered free alterations over the phone as well. But I told them I'd just bring it in to get hemmed at my own place when they arrive in the mail. Also ordered a pair of their jeans, they were labeled as skinny jeans on the website, I'm assuming they're T000? Hopefully they fit ok.I was tempted to order these cargos which look amazing, but couldn't bring myself to spend the money. I suppose Uniqlo will have to suffice. http://us.asos.com/Select...ntentMainPage_mainImage2
The cargos in that picture are Rag & Bone and are approximately $275, if I remember correctly. 

haven't posted a fit in a while, weather is getting nice in NY, trhu these JCrew chinos on today...really like the feel of them...need to get a new jean jacket too...this one is fitting me a bit big
ohwell.gif

5642362016_f708d3a113_b.jpg

Ya I kinda thought the shirt was more of a day shirt. I had the shirt since last year and haven't worn it. Im not worried about the sweating since im not a big person. I just thought its a simple outfit for one night and im gonna be with my girl so im not trying to impress other girls. Im wearing a dark blue button up for the other night.

Ksteezy are those the summer-weight joints? I bought two pairs of those last fall at the outlet for like $20 a pop and they're honestly the best thing I own right now. Fit is fantastic and they're soft and light as **%!. I get tons of compliments on them.

dunno nor care, about all that..we have simple blue oxfords from gant and otherwise...lets talk. 75% off!

Anything else aside from shirts on sale?

Nah bro, these are the Stanton urban slim fits...but the fit and feel are pretty much the same as what you described...I really dig these things, btw 20$??...what a steal, I need to check out the outlets man

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

if my jeans kept getting pulled underneath my belt...does that mean the jeans are too big???
Yep. Ideally your jeans should stay up without a belt when you button them. If they don't, chances are they'll be too big in the seat and thighs as well as the waist. 

Back
Top Bottom