Dressing better

ksteezy wrote:

5531502796_bbf83a830e_b.jpg

Clean vacay flow ksteezy. Which JCrew shorts are those? I plan on ordering some however, I was hesitant about the length but that particular pair looks about right. 

thanks 23soles, they are the classic fit stanton shorts, had bought three pairs last year and this year i bought 3 more pairs, they have an awesome selection of colors...IMO they are the parfect length, they rest right above my kneecap.

With my first trip across the pond. I've come to realize how much FAIL is in this thread.

We win in street/urban fashion all day, but "dressing better" or even more fitting dressing more Euro not so much..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bout to go hit up Ozwald Boateng and see if he has a clearance rack.
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

With my first trip across the pond. I've come to realize how much FAIL is in this thread.

We win in street/urban fashion all day, but "dressing better" or even more fitting dressing more Euro not so much..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bout to go hit up Ozwald Boateng and see if he has a clearance rack.
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not even a fair comparison. 
roll.gif

I'll even take Euro streetwear over US streetwear 9 out of 10 times.

:tongue:uts on flamesuit:

i bought these a few weeks back with this vacation in mind, i took heat from everyone including my wife
roll.gif
but hey, as long as i like them im happy and im curious to see what NT thinks of them, specially after that Scott sighting with leopard print shoes...lol

5533555828_92f19596f9_b.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i bought these a few weeks back with this vacation in mind, i took heat from everyone including my wife
roll.gif
but hey, as long as i like them im happy and im curious to see what NT thinks of them, specially after that Scott sighting with leopard print shoes...lol

5533555828_92f19596f9_b.jpg
INB4 ChiefWiggum

grin.gif

Shape of the shoe is not my thang. IMO kind of feminine? But the rest of the fit is clean as hell, perfect for summer!

Thanks for that 40% coupon! up there!

^^IMO Toms slips are a bit fem.  As are vans slip-ons..ive worn and owned both...but as of now, that'll be my stance.
Some girl ruined them for me saying "id never date a guy in slip ons"
even if slips have pointless laces (sperry docks) ill wear them, however lace free slip ons are a bit femme IMHO.

Still doesnt take away form the fit though, nice stuff as always brother.  (shorts, levis?)

for me today, another cool, crisp yet surprisingly sunny day in SF...
wdyw2d.jpg

^Just those Bass, that GQ put on discount last november or so...ran me less than 50 or so shipped if i recall... 
happy.gif

Anybody have some tips to dress better during the rainy season? Looking for suggestions on footwear and jackets. Thanks.

[h2]Globe-Trotter – Safari Cabin Trolley[/h2]
POSTED ON MARCH 8, 2011 BY TOM PARK

One item we can’t keep in stock is the Globe-Trotter Safari cabin trolley. Some might say it’s too beautiful to put to the stresses of travel, but we believe it get’s even more beautiful with age and battle scars.

saf1.jpg

saf2.jpg

saf3.jpg

saf4.jpg

Keep tuned as the Globe-Trotter x Leather Soul model will be arriving sometime soon…

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif
nice warm weather/vacation fits ksteezy. going to Ghana in three weeks and plan to do a Sartoria Tropicana write up for the blog. really excited about it. your fits gave me even more ideas.

well played my man.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

grin.gif

Shape of the shoe is not my thang. IMO kind of feminine? But the rest of the fit is clean as hell, perfect for summer!

same, I just don't like Toms

You stepped out of bounds with the ladies animal print slippers...just seeing those under a man leg just looks like the math is wrong.
But the rest of the vacation wear is decent.

Back
Top Bottom