Dressing better

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

thinkinFRESH wrote:
Where can I cop that shirt, and what brand are those shorts?
H&M has a bunch of those nautical-striped shirts for like $5-$15
very nice.

Aren't they super doo-doo tho? They have worse quality than my triple A white t. At least that's how it was last time I saw something similar at H&M

Downsouth - my bad for the delayed reply, the red toms i believe were a Neiman Marcus exclusive, they might be on the stores site only, if you have aNeiman close by, check it out personally bro, they also come in Navy.

Drlukemartin - the all white shoes are spring courts from Jcrew, surprisingly enough the shirt is not Jcrew bro, its from EXPRESS, had it for a few years now.

Murray - Jcrew its my comfort brand, i do wear other brands though
roll.gif

thanks for the feedback, always appreciated

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Downsouth - my bad for the delayed reply, the red toms i believe were a Neiman Marcus exclusive, they might be on the stores site only, if you have aNeiman close by, check it out personally bro, they also come in Navy.

Drlukemartin - the all white shoes are spring courts from Jcrew, surprisingly enough the shirt is not Jcrew bro, its from EXPRESS, had it for a few years now.

Murray - Jcrew its my comfort brand, i do wear other brands though
roll.gif

thanks for the feedback, always appreciated
Just had to make a comment about what Murray said. Not taking a shot at you (would be stupid to go guns-a-blazing with my first post), I wouldn't understand why you would suggest that. For the most part all of ksteezy's fits from J. Crew have been pretty close to perfect on him, especially off the rack. If a brand that consistently puts out pieces that fits to your build, wouldn't you keep going back to them too?
I'm in the same boat as ksteez. A lot of my rebuilt closet is stocked with J. Crew shirts and a few knick knacks here and there. It just fits me well (and that's hard to find OTR since I naturally have a long torso.) 

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Where can I cop that shirt, and what brand are those shorts?
H&M has a bunch of those nautical-striped shirts for like $5-$15
very nice.
Aren't they super doo-doo tho? They have worse quality than my triple A white t. At least that's how it was last time I saw something similar at H&M
it's a t-shirt.
eyes.gif

you're not gonna find a t-shirt with that much better quality from anywhere else....

roll.gif
@ the TOMS, but hey, do you.

Rest of the outfits are on point, dig the hat, dig it.

Yeah, summer is around the corner.  Got a few trips I'm looking forward to.

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Anyone know how Sebago's fit compared to Sperry's? I'm an 11.5 in Sperry's, wondering if I need to go down a half size.

I'm going to Cancun for Memorial and I'm trying to get my summer fits down from now

yes to half size down

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Damn, Scott threw the thread into a tizzy
laugh.gif

Anyways, the past couple days. Top coat over shawl collard cardigan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweater vest and some newly acquired navy slacks from H&M. Mad amped that my hometown is getting one 
pimp.gif

is that watch what i think it is?

If you think it's a Fossil, then yes
laugh.gif

ksteezy: I'm diggin the print on the Toms, but I don't like the way they do the material on the toe of the shoe.

thinkinFRESH: Nice vacations fits.

eiddyfouw: Clean *** fit son. I'm really feelin the red drivers. I need some vibrant colors for spring/summer, looking at my recent shoe purchases, they're all earth-tones
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by artysm

:tongue:uts on flamesuit:

i bought these a few weeks back with this vacation in mind, i took heat from everyone including my wife
roll.gif
but hey, as long as i like them im happy and im curious to see what NT thinks of them, specially after that Scott sighting with leopard print shoes...lol

I was with the fit all the way until the TOMS.  I can't stand them.  Or the hypocrisy of having a 3rd world country make a shoe only to donate it back to a third world country.
This is my Summer go-to shoe I will be using for my frequent Vegas Summer trips this year

CREA-MZ584_V1.jpg
what are these?

Originally Posted by allout46

Originally Posted by artysm

:tongue:uts on flamesuit:

i bought these a few weeks back with this vacation in mind, i took heat from everyone including my wife
roll.gif
but hey, as long as i like them im happy and im curious to see what NT thinks of them, specially after that Scott sighting with leopard print shoes...lol

I was with the fit all the way until the TOMS.  I can't stand them.  Or the hypocrisy of having a 3rd world country make a shoe only to donate it back to a third world country.
This is my Summer go-to shoe I will be using for my frequent Vegas Summer trips this year
what are these?

Those look like Creative Rec's from the logo.... 
eyes.gif

Just a heads up, Gilt has some Jack Purcell boat shoes for $45 in both blue and white colorways.
Perfect spring/summer shoes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I want to know which one of your fashion forward dudes are copping those items. 

Out of curiosity, I would like to know how much that ridiculous dress (the one you circled the in members cart button) costs.  How much are dudes being ripped off by?

Back
Top Bottom