Dressing better

Those shoes are awful but otherwise the outfit is fine, 3/4 of it anyway: shirt, sweater, pants. Polo is bright but I'm also guessing they're in Miami by the looks of the palm trees.

If you look at Wiggum's post at the top of the page, he's talking about other stuff about the guy in addition to his shoes and general opinion on came, so I can understand where the "irate" comment comes from. I don't know or pay attention to anything else he's posted to know if it's a pattern or not.

I have no issues with critiquing things posted in this thread, if you post something to essentially get e-props and it's way off, expect it and much as when you posted something that's put together well and get pats on the back.

I look at fashion as I do everything else; the coolest thing about it is the fact that I know the designer, I understand his vision. It's the sameway that I like basketball because I understand what Phil was doing when he ran the triangle, or I see the art in Vinitari kicks it between the uprights in the snow against Oakland, or when I see the intricacies in the human body.

Sorry this was in response to the people who say "thats only cool because you know the designer, if you saw someone else wearing it/if it was a different brand you wouldn't like it." My response to that is "Duh"

laugh.gif
ChiefWiggum sounding hurt, did a man in cheetah shoes and a camo jacket break your heart?

I don't post anything for "e-props" Mr. Alex, post your humble narration elsewhere. I posted that because that's what I thought about when I saw the previously addressed dreadful pictures. Stop your hypocrisy and reapply the mascara around your eye! :tongue:

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I have to agree, that IS a ridiculous outfit (in a bad way).

If yall saw an average joe wearing that same outfit, and didnt know that certain pieces were made by big name designers, you'd laugh.

Im just sayin, lets keep it honest around here. Dude dresses nice sometimes, but in this pic, he looks silly.
I think some of you guys are reaching. Replace the shoes with Sperrys and that is a solid fit, everything fits well and works for that spring/summer look. Can it be better, yes. Is it an overall disaster, no and not even close.

This. The shoes are awful besides that i don't see anything that bad about it.

Finally got some leather laces. I like how these turned out. Now I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear these with shorts (no socks, of course) 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

I don't post anything for "e-props" Mr. Alex, post your humble narration elsewhere. I posted that because that's what I thought about when I saw the previously addressed dreadful pictures. Stop your hypocrisy and reapply the mascara around your eye! :tongue:
I didn't word that properly, I meant the people who post pictures of themselves for e-props and instead get criticized, then can't take it.  You need to go find a @%*$!+ or something.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HHHornet15

Finally got some leather laces. I like how these turned out. Now I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear these with shorts (no socks, of course) 
pimp.gif
where did you get the leather laces from?

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

I stand by my previous argument...you stay mad for no reason in this thread.  Your last post of note was in regards to dudes wearing scarves, in the WINTER!  God forbid someone wants to keep their neck warm in the winter.
Not your exact words, but you described dudes who wear scarves as flamboyant and other harsh criticisms...sheesh man, chill.

Well I live in FL. So there is never ever a time for a scarf. Just embrace your flamboyancy. You might become an icon my man.

Originally Posted by novaflight

pimp.gif
Found the laces at Harris Teeter (of all places, right?). I imagine you can find them at cvs or walgreens as well. Kiwi Brand for $4.99, 72" laces cut in half = 2 pairs. Laced them through my era beaters as well and they look awesome
happy.gif

Originally Posted by novaflight

pimp.gif
Found the laces at Harris Teeter (of all places, right?). I imagine you can find them at cvs or walgreens as well. Kiwi Brand for $4.99, 72" laces cut in half = 2 pairs. Laced them through my era beaters as well and they look awesome
happy.gif
Nice they look good!! thanks for the info.

need opinions on which tie i should sport with this navy cardigan...1, 2, 3, or 4...
first three are knit ties...last is not.

5527489227_19cf828272.jpg

5528080276_0ccc153229.jpg

5528079542_8d1e356530.jpg

5527489945_52fe0bd2cb.jpg

rsdplaya: both solids look great, but #3 is my top choice. both striped ties take too much away from the shirt

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

need opinions on which tie i should sport with this navy cardigan...1, 2, 3, or 4...

Am I going crazy or is that cardigan brown? 

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Am I going crazy or is that cardigan brown? 
it's navy.  yes, you're going crazy
laugh.gif
jk...it's BDG...the navy isn't as rich as the tie.

Originally Posted by kwh3

Originally Posted by soyerwill

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Ya'll slept on these shoes, they came out well over a year ago.  You can still probably find them at some online stores or maybe try your local skate shops. 
Ya, i got these at a local skate shop. That was only a few months after they came out though.. Good luck
If anyone spots them at a local shop in a size 13, get at me please.

i got these ds in a size 10.   pm me

Originally Posted by oo206oo

If yall saw an average joe wearing that same outfit, and didnt know that certain pieces were made by big name designers, you'd laugh.
No. 
I also have no idea who makes anything he has on. Aside from the leopard print loafers, I don't see anything that is even remotely outrageous of funny.

im in the same boat i just wear jordan tees and shorts to class but i do got some Polo and Sean John i only pull that out if im going to a frat party tho But Macy's got some good stuff too

Back
Top Bottom