pimp.gif

Clean as hell.
pimp.gif
. How much?

Anyways, Gap x Levis x Sperry to class today

Oh so you are the guy that RFX mistakes me for. Apparently we confuse him 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. Retail is 295 but dude knock down the price for me because I also go into the store to get fitted. Oh, and because I begged him 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Must be because of of the build. I can't rock the Mr. Clean dome just yet, though.

Love the sharp contrast of the shoes to the jeans, though. Buttery +#% brown.

laugh.gif
wait until I post the next pic of me and I have a full head of hair
laugh.gif
, dudes head will probably explode with confusion
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but the wenches love it, though.

Those are perfect with jeans, I'd recommend a darker pair though.
Very nice pick-ups though, those are actually the perfect pair of casual shoes.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

KSTEEZY, info on the boots that are in the weight loss thread (just in case you dont see the post)

and do you have the Trapper Jacket thats on the Jcrew site? Ive been looking for something like that and dont know if i should cop.

That Trpper Jacket looks amazing, I don't have it though, at least not yet...lol..I'd go for it if I was you.The boots are the redwings Wabasha boots bro

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Picked these up today
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Clean as hell.
pimp.gif
. How much?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. Retail is 295 but dude knock down the price for me because I also go into the store to get fitted. Oh, and because I begged him 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Must be because of of the build. I can't rock the Mr. Clean dome just yet, though.

Love the sharp contrast of the shoes to the jeans, though. Buttery +#% brown.
laugh.gif
wait until I post the next pic of me and I have a full head of hair
laugh.gif
, dudes head will probably explode with confusion
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't be alone on this. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

@RFX45-the sleeves and button points are the only qualms
I'm not sure what you mean? 
The shirt sleeve is too long?

I think the jacket button is just right. 

I'm just not sure about the shoes. I'm in Love with your boot game so maybe I'm biased tho
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Other than that, I see you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

@RFX45-the sleeves and button points are the only qualms
I'm not sure what you mean? 
The shirt sleeve is too long?

I think the jacket button is just right. 

I'm just not sure about the shoes. I'm in Love with your boot game so maybe I'm biased tho
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Other than that, I see you
laugh.gif

It was Ossendrijver inspired. 
happy.gif

Boots are still on rotation, just had a lot of walking to do that day so I had to switch it up.

^^^ Where can I get nice colorful socks? Something multicolored and and striped? And then also something non-dramatic? I think that some creative socks would look good with my shoes

People in NY seems to like Uniqlo, I'd suggest that if you're anywhere near there.
I've seen a few colorful striped socks at H&M. Target also carried a few colorful striped ones but those sold out quick.
I found some nice ones at Banana Republic last year, not sure if they still carry the same styles.
Happy Socks are a good place to get w/o getting too pricey, $10 a pair.
For those who do not care about the price, Paul Smith makes the best patterns, they're about $35-$45 a pair though.

TheGrimm wrote:

Stay Lurkin wrote:

Picked these up today
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Clean as hell.
pimp.gif
. How much?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif

I picked them up for $170 at Nordstrom last summer when they had a big sale. I always assumed they should only be worn with a suit or dress pants, but I like the look.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

KSTEEZY, info on the boots that are in the weight loss thread (just in case you dont see the post)

and do you have the Trapper Jacket thats on the Jcrew site? Ive been looking for something like that and dont know if i should cop.

That Trpper Jacket looks amazing, I don't have it though, at least not yet...lol..I'd go for it if I was you.The boots are the redwings Wabasha boots bro
should i go with the tall or reg?  im 6'3''

ksteezy...you mind PMing me about your weight loss plan...tried to PM you but kept getting an error. Thanks

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by Murray497

vanishing elephant shoes are up on gilt... just a heads up. very good styles and deals. 3 pairs for 300.

Generaiya appreciates the heads up. Forgot to check today.

These make for great springtime beaters:

med.jpg

I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger on these. Does anyone already have them and have an opinion?
don't have those but i have the vanishing elephant wingtips...still haven't worn them tought

i have the vanishing elephant button front wool jacket...

med.jpg

med.jpg

med.jpg

the pic doesn't do it justice...it's nice and thick and it's 90% wool so it's pretty warm

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Does anyone here starch their collars?

I've actually been thinking about using starch lately, to give my shirts a more crisp look. But, I haven't done it yet.

And, am I the only one who thinks RFX jacket looks fine? 
ohwell.gif
. What brand is it BTW? 
nerd.gif

Finally got around to doing my second "Tailor Test". I had her tapper the legs and take a bit of the length out.

5471423916_ab54474245_z.jpg

I'm pleased with the results. Now, I can take a pair I'll be wearing consistently to get done.

Yesterday, I mixed the old with the new.

5470831047_f21e5f0b12_z.jpg

Never forget where you came from.
Info on that button-up?
Is that another 21Men product?

Nice fits in here, guys.

What I wore today:

14dkh9l.jpg

From top to bottom:

- J.Crew v-neck sweater
- J.Crew button-up
- J.Crew belt
- BR Jeans
- Sebago x Ronnie Fieg x Culture Shoq Docksides

I'd definitely go with tall, but that's because I concider anything above 6'2 to be pretty tall, if the measurements are not up on the site, I'd call them personally and make sure is the ft you want, I'm 5'8 and their regular fits are perfect in length for me.Unbornseed - ima pm you in a few, I'm on the iPhone...lol

I'd definitely go with tall, but that's because I concider anything above 6'2 to be pretty tall, if the measurements are not up on the site, I'd call them personally and make sure is the ft you want, I'm 5'8 and their regular fits are perfect in length for me.Unbornseed - ima pm you in a few, I'm on the iPhone...lol
good looks. Say hi to the mrs. and hope all is well with you guys.

Spacej23 nice fit...

I really need a hightop boot still... I feel like its gonna be spring soon though and buying one now would be pointless (unless J. Crew messes around and put those Redwings on sale, then I'm copping regardless those boots steezy has are dope as hell looking)

Hey folks

I just purchased a Ralph Lauren Shawl but im not sure what i should pair it with.  Navy Chinos?? Jeans??? Any recommendations and also on some shoes to go with it.  Thanks
pPOLO2-8765182_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg

Originally Posted by spacej23

Nice fits in here, guys.

What I wore today:

14dkh9l.jpg

From top to bottom:

- J.Crew v-neck sweater
- J.Crew button-up
- J.Crew belt
- BR Jeans
- Sebago x Ronnie Fieg x Culture Shoq Docksides

Very well put together!!!....loving those boots bro.
Btw no seacrest but your hair game is on point, I wanna style my hair similar but I'm afraid my barber has no clue how to achieve that look...plus my hair is stubborn as hell.
Unborn - thanks homie, check your pms.
Sneakerprince - I don't think those RW are gonna go on sale bro, matter of fact the sales rep told me this weekend once they are gone they won't be restocked
frown.gif

Go online bro!..Jump on them!

Back
Top Bottom