Dressing better

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

What is the largest size that uniglo carries. i see alot of pics of some great stuff, but unfortunately i live in a small city in the south and obviously we dont have one here.. not even in Atlanta either.  

*yuku  messing up sorry

sizes in what tops? i believe xxl is the largest. i can be wrong though.

Hey guys,

I was hoping you could give me some advice on what to wear to a law school formal. The dress code is not explicitly stated, but I can tell you for sure that it is not formal wear (tuxedo). The event will be in the evening at a nice hotel.

Since it is in the evening, I was assuming that a black suit might be the preferred option. The problem is that I only have a black suit from high school; needless to say, it is out of style and fits poorly. My other options are a charcoal gray suit or a navy suit with pinstripes. Which of these two options would you recommend? Also, should I wear black shoes or chocolate brown? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Hey guys,

I was hoping you could give me some advice on what to wear to a law school formal. The dress code is not explicitly stated, but I can tell you for sure that it is not formal wear (tuxedo). The event will be in the evening at a nice hotel.

Since it is in the evening, I was assuming that a black suit might be the preferred option. The problem is that I only have a black suit from high school; needless to say, it is out of style and fits poorly. My other options are a charcoal gray suit or a navy suit with pinstripes. Which of these two options would you recommend? Also, should I wear black shoes or chocolate brown? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
go with the charcoal grey ... blue or white crisp shirt, a white pocket square ... no tie. should be formal enough but not too formal.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

What creature is this man? This Efron?

fvkyki.jpg
2dkh0mb.jpg
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Fly as hell.. That fit is mean [/color]
pimp.gif
he made me feel gay for a minute

Love the collar on that leather RFX.

Question, is there a down "bubble" jacket where you can remove to sleeves and wear it as a vest? I'd like both both a jacket and vest but would obviously rather buy just one.

Anyone here forced to wear slightly bigger shirts/jackets to match their lower body? I'm a slim guy but have really muscular legs for someone my size. Whenever I wear exact fitted shirts it just looks so damn goofy 
ohwell.gif

does anyone no where i can get a red cardigan for a decent price. around 40-@*%. i just can't seem to find one in red....thx

does anyone no where i can get a red cardigan for a decent price. around 40-*!%. i just can't seem to find one in red....thx

does anyone no where i can get a red cardigan for a decent price. around 40-#%%. i just can't seem to find one in red....thx

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Love the collar on that leather RFX.

Question, is there a down "bubble" jacket where you can remove to sleeves and wear it as a vest? I'd like both both a jacket and vest but would obviously rather buy just one.

Uniqlo sells one. I believe it was called the "Explorer" jacket. Might seem like a hassle, but I think you can call and have them ship.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

What is the largest size that uniglo carries. i see alot of pics of some great stuff, but unfortunately i live in a small city in the south and obviously we dont have one here.. not even in Atlanta either.  

*yuku  messing up sorry

sizes in what tops? i believe xxl is the largest. i can be wrong though.
yea tops and jeans.. Thanks though. 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Originally Posted by friscostylez

where can i get some slim light grey dressing pants at for 45 or under?

Topmanhttp://us.topman.com/weba...ductId=1222602&langId=-1
I was just gonna suggest them lol. I was in there yesterday and they had some great stuff. This coming from a guy who isn't much of a Topman fan. Definitely check them out if you're in NY Frisco.
thanks for the suggestion guys but I was looking for the heather light grey. anyone?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ003

does anyone no where i can get a red cardigan for a decent price. around 40-#%%. i just can't seem to find one in red....thx
Word.
Remind me of that red Ralph Lauren cardigan in the movie Animal House. That @@@! is so sick.
pimp.gif

looks orange here, for some reason. Maybe it is, eh, it's still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

It might be difficult to find summer clothing now since most have been on sale and the fall stuff has been coming in.
I'd still wear a suit if it were me, I'd get a nice beige or light grey, cotton suit. Wear it with loafers and a white shirt.

Another leather jacket waiting for the fall temperature to arrive.
206fyi8.jpg
nice pickup, jacket is fuego
I would cut off the epaulets, I'm tired of them

Opinions on this tweed blazer?

I just dont like the rounded bottom..

I think it would go well with dark denim/chinos, checkered/gingham shirt and a nice sweater..

What are you guys wearing with your cardigans this year?

I just picked up a nice navy one as well as a cream colored joint.

^
i usually just wear a t-shirt under my cardigans and keep it casual.

if i wear it out at night i'll put a sports shirt under.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Depends on the occasion.  Sometimes a crisp white tee.  Sometimes a crisp white collar button down shirt...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Depends on the occasion.  Sometimes a crisp white tee.  Sometimes a crisp white collar button down shirt...
any pics? last year i just rocked the tee also, was looking to switch it up.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Hey guys,

go with the charcoal grey ... blue or white crisp shirt, a white pocket square ... no tie. should be formal enough but not too formal.

Thanks niidawg3.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by RFX45

It might be difficult to find summer clothing now since most have been on sale and the fall stuff has been coming in.
I'd still wear a suit if it were me, I'd get a nice beige or light grey, cotton suit. Wear it with loafers and a white shirt.

Another leather jacket waiting for the fall temperature to arrive.
206fyi8.jpg
nice pickup, jacket is fuego
I would cut off the epaulets, I'm tired of them

Yeah usually I amw ith you with epaulets but with this one, it is a pilot jacket so I am fine with it.

Back
Top Bottom