Dressing better

Anyone ever bought anything from Oliver Spencer?
Really nice quality stuff over there, its a botique in the lower east village. $275 for probably one of the best cardigans ive ever seen. 
pimp.gif

sick.gif
 at the price.

What is the largest size that uniglo carries. i see alot of pics of some great stuff, but unfortunately i live in a small city in the south and obviously we dont have one here.. not even in Atlanta either.  

*yuku  messing up sorry

Just a heads up, the designer Simon Spurr will be at Saks in San Francisco today at 6pm to show off some of his new pieces. I figure some of you in the bay area would like to check it out. 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I know most people don't like him but Scott Disik from the Kardashian show is always fresh and has some of the best fit suits I've ever seen
he be fitted, cant even front on Scott

Originally Posted by cryptikman

Just a heads up, the designer Simon Spurr will be at Saks in San Francisco today at 6pm to show off some of his new pieces. I figure some of you in the bay area would like to check it out. 
I reallylike Simon Spurr, just bought a leather jacket and grey jeans by Spurr.
3097g9c.jpg

Sorry, never tried them on. I actually do not see it in stores much and when I do it is one or two pairs that doesn't appeal to me so I never got to trying any on.

Just a head's up:
If anyone lives out here in San Francisco, and has some time tomorrow(Thur. 9/23 5- 8pm)..
We're having a Fall party at Jack's on Chestnut.
All men's clothing (Gant rugger, Paul Smith, Simon Miller, Steven Allen, Marc by Marc, Nudie, otherstuff)
15% off the whole store and FREE BEER! All should come out.

i posted here a few months ago about a wedding in palm springs that i'll be attending. That wedding is THIS WEEKEND and i still don't have anything to wear.
laugh.gif

i looked up the weather for the weekend and it's going to be 110 degrees+ the entire time. the whole wedding is going to be outside. the ceremony, reception, etc.
any ideas or tips to help me out?

It might be difficult to find summer clothing now since most have been on sale and the fall stuff has been coming in.
I'd still wear a suit if it were me, I'd get a nice beige or light grey, cotton suit. Wear it with loafers and a white shirt.

Another leather jacket waiting for the fall temperature to arrive.
20hpjjt.jpg
206fyi8.jpg

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

i posted here a few months ago about a wedding in palm springs that i'll be attending. That wedding is THIS WEEKEND and i still don't have anything to wear.
laugh.gif

i looked up the weather for the weekend and it's going to be 110 degrees+ the entire time. the whole wedding is going to be outside. the ceremony, reception, etc.
any ideas or tips to help me out?

beige/khaki linen suit, no tie, blue gingham shirt, top 2 buttons opened, brown oxfords with socks, or brown loafers without socks.  

Back
Top Bottom