Dressing better

Originally Posted by 23kickz

rsd are those levis 511 or 514 ?
511's...this is my first pair of 511's in which i've gone down to 30" instead of 32"...and i'll continue to do so i think.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Can anyone tell me where I can get a navy knit tie like the one Nii has up there?
if you're not considered with having a brand name tie...

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-2...&hash=item27abdd50a0

actually, looks like they're sold out of Navy Blue at the moment, they do restock though.

otherwise, take the F&F discount posted on the last page to Macy's and grab the Calvin Klein solid navy tie for $45 - 25%.

Can anyone tell me where I can get a navy knit tie like the one Nii has up there?

Brooks Brothers
Howard Yount
J Crew
Kent Wang
eBay
Club Room via Macy's

quite a few spots have it. blue runs out pretty quick every year because its probably the most versatile color.

Originally Posted by yancancook90

just a heads up, if you ask BR or GAP employees for a 40% discount there is a good chance they will give it to you.
i saw a stack of "40% off on a particular day (Sat. & Wed.)" coupons by the cashiers computer and i asked them if i could have one and she handed me a couple for BR & GAP
So the 40% off is going on tomorrow and this saturday at GAP as well?  I know that there's a 40% off coupon for BR this Saturday May 1.

Originally Posted by Air STi

just a heads up, if you ask BR or GAP employees for a 40% discount there is a good chance they will give it to you.
i saw a stack of "40% off on a particular day (Sat. & Wed.)" coupons by the cashiers computer and i asked them if i could have one and she handed me a couple for BR & GAP
So the 40% off is going on tomorrow and this saturday at GAP as well?  I know that there's a 40% off coupon for BR this Saturday May 1.
do they sell Clarks at the BR store?  or just online...

More info please...

nerd.gif

ya, if you have the coupon thing then you get 40% off one regular priced item at GAP tomorrow.

im trying to pick up that red chambray tomorrow from GAP.

I'm trying to buy a suit and a 36R fits me but the sleeves are short. Should I get a 38R and have a tailor take chest and shoulders in for a better fit? I'm new to this btw.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

actually, looks like they're sold out of Navy Blue at the moment, they do restock though.

otherwise, take the F&F discount posted on the last page to Macy's and grab the Calvin Klein solid navy tie for $45 - 25%.
eek.gif
my man, props. preciate the help too everyone else

ill check it out macys tomorrow and see if i can find something i like for cheap, if not im definitely ordering those ties from korea

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Can you guys recommend me a nice pair of dress shoes for under $300? I need to get a pair for my college graduation, and I'm currently considering Ecco, Cole Haan, or Johnston & Murphy. What do you guys think of these brands? I'm looking for the following characteristics:
-dark brown (to wear with a navy suit)
-narrow profile
-rubber sole (preferable because it rains a lot where I live, but I'll go with leather if I have to)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
if you still need to go, gimme a shout when you do. i need to pick up some new dress shoes too.

can anyone help me out with a jcrew question? i want to get the cotton-cashmere v neck in the spring sale. the only tall size they have is a terrible orange colour. anyone 6'2+ have any experience with the sweaters? would a normal size fit alright lengthwise?

eek.gif

ill check it out macys tomorrow and see if i can find something i like for cheap, if not im definitely ordering those ties from korea

laugh.gif
yea, i guess i'd check for those Club Room ties that someone mentioned earlier at Macy's (don't forget the F&F coupon!), but I ordered one from that eBay seller...it's pretty nice actually, no complaints, and it shipped pretty dang fast too!

can't go wrong, you can also check his other listings...he sells lots of 4 knitted ties of your choice for $28 shipped...that's a steal in my opinion.

this lady was giving out FF cards outside macys today. she handed us all multiple discount things. we looked at her like "uhh... THANKS!"
laugh.gif

im planning on hitting multiple macy's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Anyone know if Macy's will markup their inventory for the upcoming F&F.

Macys doesn't really makr up their stuff like that, too many items to mark up or change the price tags. Chances are, they might just take off the sign where there are already discounts on the item but from the past, they usually leave those and the discount stacks.

Originally Posted by RFX45

ooIRON MANoo wrote:

Anyone know if Macy's will markup their inventory for the upcoming F&F.

Macys doesn't really makr up their stuff like that, too many items to mark up or change the price tags. Chances are, they might just take off the sign where there are already discounts on the item but from the past, they usually leave those and the discount stacks.

When is the next Friends & Family? link?

eek.gif

laugh.gif

I actually just picked one up at Macys last week for $9.99

ya, if you have the coupon thing then you get 40% off one regular priced item at GAP tomorrow.

im trying to pick up that red chambray tomorrow from GAP.
in-store only?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Can you guys recommend me a nice pair of dress shoes for under $300? I need to get a pair for my college graduation, and I'm currently considering Ecco, Cole Haan, or Johnston & Murphy. What do you guys think of these brands? I'm looking for the following characteristics:
-dark brown (to wear with a navy suit)
-narrow profile
-rubber sole (preferable because it rains a lot where I live, but I'll go with leather if I have to)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Anybody?

Back
Top Bottom