Dressing better

I don't understand the hate with bootcut jeans. As long as the length is perfect and it's not dragging on the floor they're good.

http://us.levi.com/produc....3146844.3146854.3691996 - check the views. to my eyes that's perfect. it does not look sloppy at all.

You just have to find the right pair of shoes. You can't be wearing boot cuts with 6''Timbs, it ain't a good look.

They cover your shoes? because they're boot cuts after all
smh.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I don't understand the hate with bootcut jeans. As long as the length is perfect and it's not dragging on the floor they're good.

http://us.levi.com/produc....3146844.3146854.3691996 - check the views. to my eyes that's perfect. it does not look sloppy at all.

You just have to find the right pair of shoes. You can't be wearing boot cuts with 6''Timbs, it ain't a good look.

smh.gif

Sorry, I just can't dig them. 
pLEVI1-6867070t500x607.jpg

I mean personally, I do not like them but it could look good.

Wolverine likes em.

wolverine_1.jpg

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Fedoras should be outlawed. Just dying to smack them off peoples heads when I spot one.
That's cause you only see them when you're chasing down Fat Tony.

Originally Posted by RFX45

smh.gif

Wolverine likes em.

wolverine_1.jpg
roll.gif
lmfaooooooo

smh.gif

Wolverine likes em.

wolverine_1.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
    lmao.............RFX45 i got a navy blazer and some khaki jeans what color shoes should i wear?

Very few people can pull off rocking a fedora.  I can already tell i'll see a lot of people this spring looking ridiculous in fedoras, bowties & short shorts.

Originally Posted by primetime21

RFX45 i got a navy blazer and some khaki jeans what color shoes should i wear?

Definitely go with brown shoes. Depends on what you have but I would recommend some brown low profile boots if possible.

To the person a few pages back asking about sweat stains on shirts, Speed Stick just released a stainguard deodorant.  I bought one today, hopefully it works as advertised.

Originally Posted by shogun

Very few people can pull off rocking a fedora.  I can already tell i'll see a lot of people this spring looking ridiculous in fedoras, bowties & short shorts.

People who rock Fedora's like that I feel are trying too hard, I'd probably would wear it casually with some jeans or something

Originally Posted by quik1987

So many of y'all gonna be rocking jean jackets and denim shirts?

I want a denim/chambray shirt for spring/summer. If I could find one in my size at H&M, the $15 one, I'd give it a go.

I want a denim/chambray shirt for spring/summer. If I could find one in my size at H&M, the $15 one, I'd give it a go.
If it's the one by "Denim H&M", i doubt you'd like it very much. It fits wayyy too big IMO. I bought a S, and while the other H&M shirts in S fit slightly tight on me, this shirt fits pretty big.

initially was, but once I seen every damn mannequin in every retail store with a denim shirt, I'm passing but I don't knock it,
I've considered that H&M shirt like 4x already
IMG_6446.jpg

I'm starting to really feel these crazy sneakers
christian_louboutin_louis-spikes-black.jpg

fp_4654859_kardashian_disick_brj_030910.jpg
ysl-leopard.jpg

barbour-tokito-yoshida-japan-bicycle-jacket-ss2010-1.jpg
lyntonbarnes20100110_0023.jpg

trav2.png
22810Eleven_8887.jpg

3210GreenPuffer_1788Web.jpg
3710CelCamelH_2250Web.jpg

Nice Fat Tony reference. Who is this fake Patrick Bateman you guys jock with the most terrible loafers ever created?

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Nice Fat Tony reference. Who is this fake Patrick Bateman you guys jock with the most terrible loafers ever created?
it's not jocking, it's showing different styles to open your mind. terrible to you, me in Punta Cana, DR with a presidente
pimp.gif

just like you knocking Fedoras earlier, I don't like em but they work for some people.  My commute this morning this kid had his jeans off his %+# showing his longjohns to everyone, what the hell do I care
laugh.gif

Just dropped 200 bucks at Shotwell (my SF NTers should know that spot). Spring/Summer stuff.

White Keds Chuka
Blue Cheap Monday Jeans
Striped Cheap Monday shirt.

Back
Top Bottom