Dressing better

Is a blue oxford too "business-y" or do you think it could be worn casually. And a light blue shirt with some dark blue jeans sound a little OD on the blue yeah?

can any help me out...my boy is look for place online where he can get a nice casual pea coat size 3x tall. He would like one with a hood but he will settle for one without

I see a lot of you rocking red shoes over here 
pimp.gif
. Would they fare well on a semi-formal work dinner? Advice? 
nerd.gif

^ I don't see any problem with them as long as they aren't too bright a hue. A subtle red or a deep red would be fine, imo.

Red shoes or red sneakers?
I think red dress shoes are fine but sneakers, it might be a bit too casual.
I vote for red dress shoes.
ps_cag11.jpg

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

^ I don't see any problem with them as long as they aren't too bright a hue. A subtle red or a deep red would be fine, imo.

Gotcha, I have some deep red loafers I want to break out. 
This thread has given me tons of new ideas with what to do with my clothes. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Is a blue oxford too "business-y" or do you think it could be worn casually. And a light blue shirt with some dark blue jeans sound a little OD on the blue yeah?

Oxfords can def be dressed up with a knit tie or dressed down with jeans. I wore that this weekend. I wore a soft blue polo RL with some medium denim and some brown rangers. It looked great imo. 

I just bought a navy blazer made of a pretty casual, khaki-like material but with gold buttons. Would the gold buttons bar it from casual wear? I'm thinking of wearing it with jeans, a white v-neck, and Chucks.

Originally Posted by sStutter

I just bought a navy blazer made of a pretty casual, khaki-like material but with gold buttons. Would the gold buttons bar it from casual wear? I'm thinking of wearing it with jeans, a white v-neck, and Chucks.
   Nope sounds fine to me but pics are needed
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I meant a blue oxford shirt not shoes if that helps.

Ferragamo is pricey but damn do they make nice shoes at times.
NM-2FC5_mt.jpg
NMN0LFS_mt.jpg
NMN0JUV_mt.jpg
NM-2FC3_mt.jpg

NMN0JUQ_mt.jpg
NMN0LG2_mt.jpg
NM-2FC4_mt.jpg
NMN0CS2_mt.jpg

And these are 
drool.gif
 especially the first ones.

NMN0A8P_mt.jpg
NMN0389_mt.jpg

Was browsing at the mall this evening to return a sweater I got in Belk and picked up some Levi's 501s in exchange and also a Ralph Lauren button up.

More importantly I went down just to see what the Clarks store had and I saw the best looking Desert Boots ever. Had to buy em. They were right beside the grey ones and looked 100 times better.
31cMqArjOmL._AA280_.jpg

41sr2osvHzL._AA280_.jpg

31d81c6O8ML._AA280_.jpg

21wUaFWMomL._AA280_.jpg

21HVFlNY%2BAL._AA280_.jpg

The suede is incredible. Pictures don't do justice as to how good they look.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom