Dressing better

Tonight as I await for the rain.

ps_bih10.jpg

would anyone have any thought as to what the brand/model of the jacket on the right? or something similar?

greenberg-rasuk-41.jpg

Originally Posted by RNS01

would anyone have any thought as to what the brand/model of the jacket on the right? or something similar?

greenberg-rasuk-41.jpg

how about those jeans the guy on the lefts rockin?

Where can i find a not too expensive military jacket similar to something like this?

i just copped it and it seemed to bit more slim on me (medium, same size t's i rock), especially around the arms.

looking for a black version too, thanks

k22085-grazoom1.jpg

Another tailor question, I got my jeans tapered and will be picking it up on friday and was only for $9.

I asked this before because I got Levi's 511 Khaki which were about two sizes up because they don't have 35 waist,  how much would it cost to narrow the thigh area a bit?  I'm going to do waist, seat & thigh if possible

Also can anyone let me know where is a good place to get fedora's? especially short brim ones

Originally Posted by Smedroc

RFX what brand are those boots?? #%%$! is clean!!

Paul Smith Bihar boots.
Nike released the new Toki in medium grey and it looks pretty good. I might get a pair, $75 isn't bad and it looks like a nice spring/summer shoe.

nike-toki-grey-suede-2.jpg

phillippe_ryan_nike.jpg
phillippe_ryan_nike2.jpg

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Another tailor question, I got my jeans tapered and will be picking it up on friday and was only for $9.

I asked this before because I got Levi's 511 Khaki which were about two sizes up because they don't have 35 waist,  how much would it cost to narrow the thigh area a bit?  I'm going to do waist, seat & thigh if possible

Also can anyone let me know where is a good place to get fedora's? especially short brim ones
Anyone wanna help me out

Also Toki's are very nice, I'm glad they released them everywhere instead of being limited like before

Anyone wanna help me out

Price will really depend how much your tailor charges but it seems like with all the work you need/want done, the alteration will cost more than the jeans itself. 
Tailors usually charge a higher price on altering jeans because they are usually harder to work with being thicker and all.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Also can anyone let me know where is a good place to get fedora's? especially short brim ones not
Anyone wanna help me out

Price will really depend how much your tailor charges but it seems like with all the work you need/want done, the alteration will cost more than the jeans itself. 
Tailors usually charge a higher price on altering jeans because they are usually harder to work with being thicker and all.
Thanks, I'll just take in the waist in

Also is anyone in need of a medium wool jacket?  Let me know via PM

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Smedroc

RFX what brand are those boots?? #%%$! is clean!!

Paul Smith Bihar boots.
Nike released the new Toki in medium grey and it looks pretty good. I might get a pair, $75 isn't bad and it looks like a nice spring/summer shoe.

nike-toki-grey-suede-2.jpg

phillippe_ryan_nike.jpg
phillippe_ryan_nike2.jpg
nice!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom