Dressing better

Awe man RFX, you've doneth againeth. Not responding to my post
laugh.gif

I just got on like 10 minutes ago but as for the that hat, I'd pass.
I keep thinking about Janet Jacksons Rhythm Nation music video for some reason...?

For the most part though, I wouldn;t recommend wearing a hat when wearing a shirt with a tie.
Even w/o a tie it is a bit of a stretch, especially with such a casual hat.
You are better off going the Jason Mraz route and get a fedora.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I keep thinking about Janet Jacksons Rhythm Nation music video for some reason...?

For the most part though, I wouldn;t recommend wearing a hat when wearing a shirt with a tie.
Well I already ordered it so I will see what's really good when I get it. I will post pics for sure. I knew that it would be a stretch from the jump but I thought that I MIGHT be able to pull it off

roll.gif

I don't know why I thought of that, maybe because its a military hat?
I think a denim version of that shirt will work well with the hat though.
laugh.gif

My boot wearers:

Is there a big difference physically between a M size boot and a Wide boot?

I've never had the issue of shoes being too narrow for me at all; but im doing some searching online for some boots..and theres a pair thats significantly cheaper in the wide size.

Does it LOOK that much different from a regular? I might have to jump the gun on the wide if it looks the same.
laugh.gif

StayLurkin, don't forget the medals, it adds a nice touch.
laugh.gif

M probably means medium so the main difference will be the width.
Look-wise, there probably won't be much difference as long as the last is the same.
If your feet is narrow, it my slip left to right if the shoe/boot is extremely wide.
It can probably be fixed by wearing thicker socks or thightening the shoe laces for a more lockdown feel.

Thanks RFX. Appreciate it.

I've been eyeing these RWs for a while..but they sold out in the medium width and only has a "wide" option left. The price a good $50 cheaper though. haha

last thing i want is my feet looking chunky as hell..especially when i'm only 5'8.

yea i agree with rfx on that one...i'm not touchin that hat
laugh.gif

Tonight, real simple, going with the different shades of brown.
Great fit. Sometimes I feel that your shoes do not flow "naturally" from the rest of your outfit, but that's not the case here at all. Kudos. 

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Great fit. Sometimes I feel that your shoes do not flow "naturally" from the rest of your outfit, but that's not the case here at all. Kudos. 
RFX, whats the jacket?  It got up to about 40 yesterday here in MI...
laugh.gif

Got me thinking I'm in need of a couple light spring jackets.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Well I already ordered it so I will see what's really good when I get it. I will post pics for sure. I knew that it would be a stretch from the jump but I thought that I MIGHT be able to pull it off

Return it. I live by the creed that "if post-NBA Michael Jordan wears it, I don't need to be in it". He was rocking a brown, leather cap just like that. Front page of CNNSI.com right now ...

Anyone have suggestions for a pair of affordable black low/mid-cut leather boots?  I know these aren't available anymore (thanks RFX) but heres an idea of what Im looking for

point-taken-bk-sub.jpg

Originally Posted by magikmike

Anyone have suggestions for a pair of affordable black low/mid-cut leather boots?  I know these aren't available anymore (thanks RFX) but heres an idea of what Im looking for
What did I do? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

Thanks RFX. Appreciate it.

I've been eyeing these RWs for a while..but they sold out in the medium width and only has a "wide" option left. The price a good $50 cheaper though. haha

last thing i want is my feet looking chunky as hell..especially when i'm only 5'8. 

Your feet will look chunky in RedWings unless you commit to wearing bootcut jeans. They are just a true workwear boot that is very chunky.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

RFX, whats the jacket?  It got up to about 40 yesterday here in MI... 
laugh.gif

Got me thinking I'm in need of a couple light spring jackets.

Jacket is Rag & Bone, there's a Rag & Bone sale at Gilt tomorrow iirc.

A good light spring jacket is that GAP khaki barracuda jacket posted several pages back.

GILT wish-list actually came through for the first time.. i got an email last night that the JPs, RFX posted pages ago were available in my size.. Copped for $4 after my $50 credit.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, Gilts wish-list has come through for me several times already, I just never go through ordering them.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom