Dressing better

someone help me find a shirt just like that isnt $60??
http://www.jcrew.com/AST/...s/PRDOVR~12445/12445.jsp
erez

thx alot in advance..

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

if you want a cheap gingham/plaid shirt...just go to H&M, Forever 21...stores like that....
seriously forever 21? i had no idea they sale mens clothing.. But believe me i go to H&M all the time and have never seen a red/white one..

Heading out to Vegas this weekend... I have a black vest and some dark wash Rock & Republic jeans... I'd like to wear a vest. Can someone show me a good look?

Just ordered the toggle coat in both a small and medium. One of them has to fit me
laugh.gif
. And if not, I'll just give them to a friend or something, only $10ea

Any style tips for a fat guy? (besides the obvious "lose weight" comments that are sure to follow) And I've already peeped the suit tips for a bigger guy... I've peeped this thread on the low for a minute and it seems like they all stem towards "going down a size" and having something "tapered" or "slimmed down" and that doesn't really work when you have a big belly... thanks in advance guys...

does this dude niidawg even respond to questions? i swear this dude comes on NT to show off his fits which is not really all that nice. its plain.

Originally Posted by Drama23

does this dude niidawg even respond to questions? i swear this dude comes on NT to show off his fits which is not really all that nice. its plain.

Shh ... Adults are talking.  Go "read' a picture book.

I never button up my top button when wearing a tie. I think it looks good personally but is that kinda sloppy?

I'm pretty big
nerd.gif
(6 foot 195) and finding a shirt that fits around my neck can be pretty difficult. So I buy shirts with that in mind (what I posted above). And I ALWAYS roll my shirts up. So if the arm length is a tad short, I buy it anyways because I know that sleeves won't ever be down. Is this gonna come back around and bite me?

Damn you salty than a mug
laugh.gif

YOU MAD...check about 10 posts above your thoughtless ramble. You will see niidawg answers all questions. Carry on now.

GQMilan14.jpg

I know we've been through this a 20 pages back, but where can I find this jacket or something similar?

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

YOU MAD...check about 10 posts above your thoughtless ramble. You will see niidawg answers all questions. Carry on now.

You hella mad. Nii is just stylin on you and you hatin. switch out the salt and respect the man's steez.

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

any recommendations on some black dress shoes for a reasonable price? thanks

for dress shoes, i'd recommend either a cap toe ... very versatile and can fit various occassions. What price range are you looking at. On the lower end you could work with Allen Edmonds or Johnston and Murphy. Not very flashy, but you could pick a serviceable pair up for 100-150 on the bay.

and then you can start climbing up from there - Paul Smith, Vass, John Varvatos, Bruno Magli, Ferragamo, Edward Green, Crockett & JOnes etc. These can ran you anywhere from 300 - 1000.

I think RFX posted a bunch of options a few pages back.  

Originally Posted by Andrew630

GQMilan14.jpg

I know we've been through this a 20 pages back, but where can I find this jacket or something similar?

look for Harris Tweed or Polo Tweed on ebay ... or check out the The Whitman herringbone Ludlow sportcoat on jcrew (kinda darker than this though, but still herringbone tweed). also your local thrift store(s) if you search hard enough.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Today is my 2 month anniversary at J.Crew. I'll be getting my "Crew Clothes"(Free top and bottom)
smile.gif

Discount here is fire though...Just hold items you want, till they go on sale and when they do you get 50% off the sale price.

Back
Top Bottom