Dressing better

Originally Posted by instant klassic

^ On the magazine tip, you guys should check out:

http://www.10magazine.com/tenmen.html

Better than GQ IMO.
Hit up your local B&N/magazine stand and check it out.
I always enjoy spending time browsing the mens interest section at my local Barnes every week or so. I then buy the magazine(s) I like as readingmaterial in the bathroom. It's hit or miss with most magazines for me on a monthly basis, particular reason why I don't have a subscription to any.

nerd.gif
A TY sighting. It's been forever. I'm sure he could dress to par with many of the "models" and designers posted in here.

That no socks/ankles out look is so gay to me, flame if you want. No businessman in his mind would do that...

Originally Posted by RFX45

7954-14893-p.jpg

DB Premium with smooth leather.
Awesome colorways that are only available in the UK I believe.
ibavsw.jpg
i need that black and the light brown plz link me too them

Levis red line is the *#*%. I bought a pair yesterday and they fit perfectly.

Its pretty sad: Ive been going to the same mall for years and just entered their Clarks, Banana Republic and J crew stores last week LOL

Originally Posted by CasperJr

7954-14893-p.jpg

DB Premium with smooth leather.
Awesome colorways that are only available in the UK I believe.
ibavsw.jpg
i need that black and the light brown plz link me too them

The black one is available at Zappos.com.
The brown ones are UK exclusive but the Clarks store recently had 3 different tones of brown, just not in the exact color as that one.

Surprisingly, the Clarks store also has the Kahn's, the lowtop version of the DB.
clarks-desert-khan-2-2.jpg

Anyone know if you can get The Hundreds in stores? I want the camel colored ones but I don't know how they fit. Also, what stores sell Fred Perry? I want acouple of there shoes, but I ain't sure what size to get and how they fit. Thanks!

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Anyone know if you can get The Hundreds in stores? I want the camel colored ones but I don't know how they fit. Also, what stores sell Fred Perry? I want a couple of there shoes, but I ain't sure what size to get and how they fit. Thanks!
Do any places near you sell streetwear? Thats where you'll find the hundreds. Maybe a local skate shop. You can get it online to.digitalgravel, thehundreds site, I'm sure there are more places.

i am looking for some deck shoes in mid-top, right now i have 2 pairs of sperry blue point chukka in grey and light brown, but i want a few more pairs.
are there options outisde of the expensive Band of Outsiders or Danassa??

Those mid-top Sperry's are nice. I wish I didn't miss out on the black suede that was on sale a few weeks ago.

Loafers ID?

The BEAMS International Gallery will be hosting a fitting for the new Hiroshi Tsubouchi Custom Loafers in Japan this coming 13th and 14th of March. Customersmay choose between eight customs colors, leathers, and stitching. Think ID but on pad and paper.

hiroshi-tsubouchi-01.jpg

hiroshi-tsubouchi-front.jpg

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

the richest men in the world walk around in jeans and a comfortable button up... you guys are tools.

It has nothing to do with money. You want to be a billionaire and walk around looking like Bill Gates, then good for you.
Dressing up well shouldn't hinder someone from being successful.
It's not like we are telling everyone here to buy Armani or Versace.

Loafers ID?

The BEAMS International Gallery will be hosting a fitting for the new Hiroshi Tsubouchi Custom Loafers in Japan this coming 13th and 14th of March. Customers may choose between eight customs colors, leathers, and stitching. Think ID but on pad and paper.

hiroshi-tsubouchi-01.jpg

hiroshi-tsubouchi-front.jpg

Both colors are dope in my opinion. Guys make sure you don't shop off the mannequins in the store and you will be fine. Also, I found some gems in theGoodwill stores..........

RFX..or anyone else.... How do Banana Republic fit? I wear XL-XXL in most stuff and I'm looking at some of their sweaters to wear over dress shirts...Iwanna cop online so let me know.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

RFX..or anyone else.... How do Banana Republic fit? I wear XL-XXL in most stuff and I'm looking at some of their sweaters to wear over dress shirts...I wanna cop online so let me know.
BR usually fits close to size man. When shopping online there is a guide that will show you what sizes in shirts, pants, sweaters that will fityour frame. I'm a small guy(pause) so it's easier for me to shop there. But you should be good for finding sweaters in your size.

Back
Top Bottom