Dressing better

i have a question on tailoring jeans/pants

i recently bought two pairs of jeans

my normal size is 29..but i picked up a 30 cuz thats the only size they had...because they were so cheap ($ 40) ..originally 129.99

so im wondering is it worth it to spend another 30 bucks getting the waist altered by 1 inch? will it make a difference in the way the jeans look? i am happywith the fit in the leg...but the waist is a bit roomy and i am worried the waist will stretch more after i wear the jeans bc it is 11% polyester...so idk..imdebating whether or not i should tailor them...will just wearing a belt be good enough?

any advice or info on this
thanks

just copped these.... been wanting a pair of ankle boots...59.99 at Macys
2morp7d.jpg

advice on wearing these?

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Started the day in Gap cords
2e2dlaa.jpg

changed later on...
vie2qo.jpg

was browsin the thread earlier at work at my 60 year old white female boss was like ooohhh whose that boy hahaha...my dude ty always with the cleanestfits
pimp.gif

Some of y'all are extremely lazy. You knew they were Vans. I found them in less than a minute on their website.
smh.gif

On everything, I spent a good 25 minutes searching, including the Vans site.
tired.gif

In my defense, they don't look the same in both pictures.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Thanks, quik.

The 20% sweater sale at J.Crew ends tonight. They just added a new promo for 25% off $150+ orders with the code: GIFTS. I just ordered a couple sweaters andsocks and saved $68 since the 25% goes on top of the 20%. The sweater sale ends at midnight so you have to be quick.

My bad, I misunderstood your question. Are you talking about how it bulges in the middle of the collar?

Originally Posted by quik1987

My bad, I misunderstood your question. Are you talking about how it bulges in the middle of the collar?
I think you gave a solution, but to answer his question: I wouldn't move the button if I were you... it's placed in the correct spot.Button down collars just tend to do that. A firmer material is your best bet.

skunk, it's just part of the style of a button-down collar shirt. the collars don't have stays or inlay, they're supposed to look like that. i knowi'm in a big minority, but they're more or less all i wear casually.

Sorry For the ninjahood sized pix
laugh.gif

2mopok1.jpg

in8kjo.jpg

G-star Jacket
Uniqlo Shirt
Old Navy shawl collar cardigan
Nudies
Scale Pack Vans Zapato Del Barco (I gotta let my age show somewhere in that equation)

I need a pea-coat and some suits though. I'm stocked on sweaters shirts and ties since Black Friday.

impalaballa187 - Clean
pimp.gif
That G-Star jacket looks great.

Speaking of pea coats though... I have a Banana Republic pea coat I'm thinking of selling. Wore it like twice and it's too big. I'll get some picsand info about it later for those that may be interested.

impala I understand wanting to keep it young, but you would have looked much cleaner with a tucked in shirt.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

just copped these.... been wanting a pair of ankle boots...59.99 at Macys
2morp7d.jpg

advice on wearing these?

Those are dress boots.....

They only gone work If your in some dress clothes, and in that case any decent outfit would work.

impala that outfit is
eek.gif

How does the ON cardigan fit? Is it baggy in the midsection? Might have to cop tomorrow.

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif

Sorry to laugh but your head does look PSed on the body.
I didn't know there was blue cords at GAP though.

GQ's 10 best American work boots:

Red Wing for J.Crew

Red Wing's classic Irish Setter boot was first introduced back in '52. You can troll eBay for an original pair; or just pop down to J.Crew, where they've been reintroduced, complete with the original logo and label.
$325, available at www.jcrew.com
boot-redwing-jcrew.jpg
My Man.....
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Just picked these up at J.crew for half off
smokin.gif

How? I just started up there as Seasonal Support
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif