Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Btw I had to rethink and at the end all I wanted the brown bag but it sold out at checkout :frown: ....got three pairs of sneakers coming from overseas today so I had to chill :x ... feels Batman

Anyone has any input on their holdall bags?

I didnt even get to check em out they were gone to quick, smh what was the price on some of them?

I'm more concerned with this new weird *ss layout
What are the concerns? This is my first order from them

Got a Lazio and Havana in 46

both of which are now sold out. What are the odds that my order doesnt go through? Hopefully small cant wait to pick these up

Wanted to get a Washington but my arms are way to big for a strong padded jacket smh . the grey plain would be mine.

suit supply.jpg

Anybody have any experience with their shirts? I have long arms but the L lengths seem very long? Any word on fit?

I'm referring to NT after the platform change.

And prob not the same size in both but YMMV

Got ya, and i am for these 2 the lazio and havanna work best for my body type, only thing i could've wished for was the 46S on the Lazio but we shall see when it comes in.

I think im worried most about the pants and I know those will need to be tailored

matchesfashion.com packaging is A+. Love the marble box :pimp:

Edit:
By the way...im blaming yall for my sudden common projects addiction. got me ready to ditch all my nikes and ish :lol:

Last edited:
Missed out on the Suit Supply sale after hyping myself up for it. Well, it happens.

Any other good brands/retailers to look out for? I was going to cop something from Indochino, but I keep hearing mixed reviews for them.

Last edited:
Additional items added to the outlet. Seems to be higher quality suiting/shirting so don't expect dirt cheap prices.

Went too overboard yesterday, so gotta hold off. They added a navy three piece lazio that is really tempting me though. Who knows. Maybe ill end up up three more orders by the end of the day.

Missed out on the Suit Supply sale after hyping myself up for it. Well, it happens.

Any other good brands/retailers to look out for? I was going to cop something from Indochino, but I keep hearing mixed reviews for them.

Sale is still going strong. Theyre adding more stuff. See if theres anything you like

Anyone have any experience with LA spalla line? Wondering if shoulders are heavily padded or not.

Mad I missed out on 3 piece navy Lazio smh

Back
Top Bottom