Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'll probably have to change something on the suit anyway, just never had to alter the waist before.

How does this work? Do you send them an email with the order number and what you want to alter?

Have the suits delivered to the store, try them on when you go to pick them up and have any alterations done on site and pick up again later that week.

P3936_5.jpg

Where is the :pimp: emoji???? What is this madness

You will definitely not regret this purchase. I have this exact same one, purchased from outlet about a year and a half ago. Perfect for the cold weather and it just looks amazing. Great pick up!

Everything pretty much cleared out looks like. I wonder if theyll add any items. Does anyone know if they drop prices throughout the week? They should do it on some of those items ive seen since three outlets ago

You will definitely not regret this purchase. I have this exact same one, purchased from outlet about a year and a half ago. Perfect for the cold weather and it just looks amazing. Great pick up!
Thanks man I'm excited! It looks more of a brown/burgundy than a pure burgundy, which I prefer. Less loud.

For the person asking about suit supply alterations, you would need to go to their physical location to take advantage of this, which will cost an additional amount.

If there are no stores in the area, then you'll just need to find a local tailor shop.

For the person asking about suit supply alterations, you would need to go to their physical location to take advantage of this, which will cost an additional amount.

If there are no stores in the area, then you'll just need to find a local tailor shop.

Thanks! The prices they have aren't bad, but I think my local tailors are cheaper anyway.

Everything pretty much cleared out looks like. I wonder if theyll add any items. Does anyone know if they drop prices throughout the week? They should do it on some of those items ive seen since three outlets ago

Nope they won't.

Thanks man I'm excited! It looks more of a brown/burgundy than a pure burgundy, which I prefer. Less loud.

It's more of a Burgundy. Post from my IG in natural light here.

Never had a UPS delivery come so late. Got me all paranoid.

Attachments

• IMG_9383.JPG
    IMG_9383.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 14
In need of some new dress shoes for the club. Any recommendations? Price range is somewhere up to 200.

Back
Top Bottom