Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Additional items added to the outlet. Seems to be higher quality suiting/shirting so don't expect dirt cheap prices.

Are the sleeves on the shirts extra long? I looked at their measurements and they seem way longer than normal shirts

Personally have not run into this issue. I wear 15.5 and 15.75 and I think the latter is an inch longer which can be annoying at times but its nothing drastic.

You took the last 41 didn't you :lol:

I thought I had gotten a good deal when I paid 240 for mine this past weekend :smh:

Additional items added to the outlet. Seems to be higher quality suiting/shirting so don't expect dirt cheap prices.

Thanks for the advice im smham right now realized i copped a napoli suit instead of lazio. We shall see how it looks when it comes in. and thanks for posting that the other stuff was loaded. I wake up to this already being live and miss out smh

First time ordering from SS and just noticed that the pants waist is 3.5 down from the jacket waist. That's probably too big for me, so it looks like I'll have to take them in to the tailor. I wish I caught onto this sale earlier *shrugs*

First time ordering from SS and just noticed that the pants waist is 3.5 down from the jacket waist. That's probably too big for me, so it looks like I'll have to take them in to the tailor. I wish I caught onto this sale earlier *shrugs*
All of the suits are sized like that pants wise, so dont feel bad most suits bought off of a rack always need to go to the tailor

All of the suits are sized like that pants wise, so dont feel bad most suits bought off of a rack always need to go to the tailor

I'll probably have to change something on the suit anyway, just never had to alter the waist before.

Suit Supply has a tailor on site that can adjust purchases.

How does this work? Do you send them an email with the order number and what you want to alter?

Back
Top Bottom