Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Jogging is a must
roll.gif

but someone is probably going to report you. 

no jokes allowed on here. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I'm getting ready to pick up some suede Chelsea boots. Any thoughts on whether I should go with SEF or Meermin?

I can scoop up the Meermin immediately, but I'd have to wait for the next SEF batch. However, I'm OK with waiting. 

Does anyone have the scoop on any Black Friday deals?

CP's? John Elliott?  :nerd:

JE will have one like they did last year on their official website, and on other websites.. CPs? I don't think so they sell out quick without sales :lol: If you're waiting for any Chelsea's then :rofl:

I'm getting ready to pick up some suede Chelsea boots. Any thoughts on whether I should go with SEF or Meermin?

I can scoop up the Meermin immediately, but I'd have to wait for the next SEF batch. However, I'm OK with waiting. 
SEF

i have a pair and i love them

without that collar, that jacket looks boring as hell

Boring jackets my steeze then lol, just like the color and pocket, I could get that one 50% off but idk about if I feel it due to that collar.

Last edited:
JE prices will be better through various stockist sites versus them directly

Peep atrium, apartmentnumber9, and needsupply

Only problem with that is JE has been excluding their items from sales for the last 3 months. They were even excluded from Atrium's F&F yesterday. Hoping i'm wrong and your right though

Last edited:

JE had some decent items on sale last year. still kicking myself for not copping the sand villain for cheap
Yeah, not trying to miss out on the villain deal this year
JE will have one like they did last year on their official website, and on other websites.. CPs? I don't think so they sell out quick without sales
laugh.gif
If you're waiting for any Chelsea's then
roll.gif
Actually looking for any kind of deal on white achilles low. Will the $99 deal ever resurface again?! Doubt it  
laugh.gif

Why doesnt nudie jeans leg opening like cuff around the ankle.. I have the tight long john but it goes over my kicks which is what im so ehh about/:

Why doesnt nudie jeans leg opening like cuff around the ankle.. I have the tight long john but it goes over my kicks which is what im so ehh about/:

you can either have a tailor taper them to a smaller hem width or go with a different cut of jeans. Look for something sub 7" width if you are around a 30-32" waist

Back
Top Bottom