Dressing Better Vol 2.0

@Chopper -- fit looks great (jacket / shirt fit pretty perfectly actually), but I think a hem on the denim would make it even better.

Or you can always try to cuff the denim more.

Edit: Just saw they're FH2001. You can always get them chainstitched hem at Self Edge.

Last edited:
I agree. I know Chopper is a raw denim guy but the length isn't really working in that context/ with that fit. I wouldn't hem those Flat Heads, just find a pair of raws with a shorter inseam.

Last edited:
Good feedback. Thinking the same thing on my end. 

Just bought some new 3009's that I'm actually gonna get hemmed a little bit to use in future 'denim' appropriate professional settings. I'll probably just end up cuffing the 2001's a couple more times for this particular meeting tomorrow. 

Cheers!

Last edited:
Would y'all cop? Saw this on PACSUN site.

Just got a pair of bonobo's fireside chinos sent to me it's a little big now that I have actually tried them on again doing a return for size 29's
Anybody have any thoughts on their chinos?

Just got a pair of bonobo's fireside chinos sent to me it's a little big now that I have actually tried them on again doing a return for size 29's
Anybody have any thoughts on their chinos?
They are decent, used to be better when they first started in my opinion.  They are fine if you get them on sale.

Back
Top Bottom