Dressing Better Vol 2.0

i want to incorporate sweaters more into my winter attire this year.

Stay buying sweaters cuz it doesn't get super cold where i live.
yall have leather weather we have sweater weather.

Some of the most well dressed people i know/ have known are professors.

I have never really done the collar under the sweater thing either.
Think ima try that out this winter.

Red tie is great here

Last edited:
my biggest problem is my over abundance of more casual sweatshirts,

i want a mohair joint and maybe a chunky cable knit card

and a v neck sweater to do the tie underneath combo

Some of the most well dressed people i know/ have known are professors.

Ha, all professors I've known were the polar opposite. Some of the most ill-fitting, bland clothing ever but they did have elbow patches often lol... Depends on what types of professors they are for sure though. I've always been in math/quant fields throughout my career. Not one well dressed person period.

you were begging before money was brought into the equation bud

I mention Yeezy Lookbook, and you guys automatically jump to the conclusion I'm throwing shade and feel the need to get on the defensive, this is what these dudes that get on ya are talking about, I never said Yeezy was bad inspiration, I'm a Yeezy fan and the only thing I asked for the oop on was the kicks, which I've been a fan of before you even copped your first express suit, so have a seat bro :smile:

Ha, all professors I've known were the polar opposite. Some of the most ill-fitting, bland clothing ever but they did have elbow patches often lol... Depends on what types of professors they are for sure though. I've always been in math/quant fields throughout my career. Not one well dressed person period.

My first semester of college i had a professor who dressed really well and the second semester i low key bit his style lol.
Art History professor.

Merging the sweater and west talk

XKFgESK.jpg

H2PijkX.jpg

uCc5uzF.jpg

all I stated was that you asked about an oop numerous times prior to this past release.

take that as you will hombre. stop being so dramatic.

Last edited:
Always liked that first green Acne sweater/ just a nice color/texture combo. It's a women's sweater but this season they released a men's sweater in that color.

That long Dries sweater looks like it has potential but I haven't seen it pulled off too well. I think Allen Oniya styled it better than Ye though

all I stated was that you asked about an oop numerous times prior to this past release.

take that as you will hombre. stop being so dramatic.

So ironic....wait, didn't you cop with the oop? Was I the only one asking for it??...maybe I'm wrong, either way...I'm not the one being dramatic....you seem to jump on the grenade everytime someone throws an indirect....I don't know what your issue is, you progressed into a well dressed man, no one ever takes that from you, you got your own place, your own ride a good job and single, you are cooking...your attitude is crap online mostly but you seem to have come to terms with that....other than that you good fam, keep cooking and quit catching feels.

Last edited:
You need to learn your manners. Can't be throwing shade at folks but then expect (not even ask but rather expect) to be helped.

Thanks for the kind words up there though man^ I'm happy you've noticed my growth :D

You need to learn your manners. Can't be throwing shade at folks but then expect (not even ask but rather expect) to be helped.

Thanks for the kind words up there though man^ I'm happy you've noticed my growth :D

What manners? :rofl:

You over here upset for JP meanwhile I'm chopping it up with him on text, some people are just not good at this online thing.....JP don't need a sideline cheerleader bro, just sit back mane.

:lol: maybe if I still dressed like I was going to class, y'all would all be a bit happier.

You actually get more e-props now, back then you were just more humble and used to take criticism better...but based on the current standards of this thread you are pretty much today's Niidawg. You just hate to be told something you don't like.

:lol: maybe if I still dressed like I was going to class, y'all would all be a bit happier.

You actually get more e-props now, back then you were just more humble and used to take criticism better...but based on the current standards of this thread you are pretty much today's Niidawg. You just hate to be told something you don't like.
Criticism was taken with feels then.

Now I'm just blatant pa.

oh is that what happened?

there's also those same 2-3 cats who say nothing except what you said above. just in slight variations that is.
I remember you reported someone for posting your picture in the fools wildin thread off that same MJ cry picture.

I'm gonna have to agree with Elkin...you're in your feelings.

Back
Top Bottom