Dressing Better Vol 2.0

same 2-3 cats that critique any and everything are the first to hit report if someone doesn't give them props on they fit or 'like' their blogs/IG :lol:
oh is that what happened?

there's also those same 2-3 cats who say nothing except what you said above. just in slight variations that is.

oh is that what happened?

there's also those same 2-3 cats who say nothing except what you said above. just in slight variations that is.
I aint say your name, but if the chelsea boot fits...

Last edited:
:rofl: Every time I poke my head in here yall are beefin.

:rofl: Don't ever change!

Last edited:
Do people even DBNT on here any more?...when was the last time someone posted a suit pic?...or something that didn't look straight out the Yeezy Lookbook?

:nerd:

the bickering getting tired real fast.
Nobody mentioned you specifically, yet per the norm, you get hyper sensitive and assume any and all attention in this thread needs to be directed towards you 
laugh.gif
  relax bud

too many elitists here. this thread used to be the place that offered advice and tips but now you have ppl that feel they are gods when it comes to best dressed.
he gonna take offense to that too, or actually defend himself as a god

Do people even DBNT on here any more?...when was the last time someone posted a suit pic?...or something that didn't look straight out the Yeezy Lookbook?

:nerd:

Still wear a suit at least 3times a week but I haven't had time to post, hence the lack of posts in here from me.

Who snitchin on who?

For some reason I want a moto jacket and some Chelsea boots

Last edited:
too many elitists here. this thread used to be the place that offered advice and tips but now you have ppl that feel they are gods when it comes to best dressed.

Nobody mentioned you specifically, yet per the norm, you get hyper sensitive and assume any and all attention in this thread needs to be directed towards you 
laugh.gif
  relax bud

My guy Water. You only talking to Wisith or myself. Stop trying to act like that's not the case :lol:

I literally see you post only remarks to "elitists" in here. Do something else with your time bud.

The rest of y'all just wait. Once he responds you can dole out lurk reps :wink:

it's funny how some dudes in here trashing "kanye cookbook or stans" the ones begging me for yzy boost handouts.

then go cop zara versions of the same look clothing 

Last edited:
I sometimes wear ties casually but ties with a crewneck like that one bug me. They can look ok sometimes but the feel of it is just odd.

Elbow patches are clean on sweaters. Racked up on the jcrew ones last season. I used to teach though so maybe I'm a little more in touch with my inner professor

Back
Top Bottom