Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What constitutes as "cocktail attire"? Got a winter social next weekend, just thinking about pairing a black suit bottom with a blazer or dinner jacket. Suggestions?

What constitutes as "cocktail attire"? Got a winter social next weekend, just thinking about pairing a black suit bottom with a blazer or dinner jacket. Suggestions?
That's fine. Formal is tux so it's in between casual and formal. 

Shockingly, this is one occasion where a black suit is a great choice. I had a cocktail party a few years ago and did a lot of reading up on what was most appropriate. It always came back to a black suit.

Last edited:
Cocktail attire x west

Last edited:
y'all see that ye fit?

thats literally the extent of my dressing better at this point.

for the office i was so lazy and didn't wanna wear a collar. i wore a crewneck sweatshirt and threw a navy blazer on top.

uh no? I'm waiting for you to drop knowledge like how folks used to do. looking forward to some fresh contribution :D

uh then why are you taking offensive to what i said? where did i mention @pinoy732?
Cannot be cereal. I am genuinely asking for your input for the going on's of "dressing better"

I am not arguing with your 2 cents. I am embracing it dude.

Last edited:
I don't know why, but this colder weather has me on a workwear high. The Visvim FW look book is great inspo but $$$$$$$ for Visvim

I don't know why, but this colder weather has me on a workwear high. The Visvim FW look book is great inspo but $$$$$$$ for Visvim
if i had the loot i'd be visvim head to toe like my idol john mayer 

Back
Top Bottom