Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What are y'alls thoughts on this sweater/pullover? Got it for christmas from my sister. Wore it with black skinny denim & Stan Smiths. 
Info on this
nerd.gif

I meant to cop this Navy blue and paisley shirt from J. Crew this week but it just sold out everywhere.

A5643_PA2678_d2

Can you guys recommend any similar shirts? Doesn't have to be a paisley print. I was eying a floral one too that also sold out.

Last edited:

Picked up some seven jeans at nordstrom today. What are your guy's thoughts on them? Havent found a pair of jeans that fit like this in a while
Seven jeans are horrible
Sevens as in 7 for all mankind, or Se7ens the knockoff brand?

7 for all mankind were my go-to jeans in college in like 2004-05 but I grew out of them. I loved the fit and the wash, but out grew the monogrammed pockets and the crotches always seem to shred after a year plus. They're sort of the basic late 2000s North eastern person's uniform, but they did have really good washes before they became more mass produced.

Last edited:
Jcrew is having a pretty decent sale running right now In-Store.

40% off sale
+ 15% off student ID
+ 20$ off 100$ coupon I got from one of the associates (apparently this 20$ off shouldn't stack with the student discount, but an SA at Garden State Plaza did it for me ....so I went to Willowbrook and name-dropped lol)

Copped this for $117:

$117 is a steal. I remember seeing that same jacket at GSP like 2-3 months ago, it was like $350 or something. Good pick up.

I meant to cop this Navy blue and paisley shirt from J. Crew this week but it just sold out everywhere.

A5643_PA2678_d2

Can you guys recommend any similar shirts? Doesn't have to be a paisley print. I was eying a floral one too that also sold out.

Saw this at the outlet for like $15 only had XXL

Elbow patches seem to be "in''.

Corter Leather belt came in today, ordered on Christmas :smokin Definitely didn't expect it to be this fast. Glad to finally have a decent belt instead of the thin Old Navy jawn I've been rocking for forever :x

What are you guys rocking for the New Years Eve parties? I'm thinking navy suit, with clean crisp white shirt or grey suit with a white shirt., no tie. Thoughts?
Grey vest with grey pants, White shirt, black tie, black velvet blazer.... May throw in a nice white pocket square as well.

Picked up some seven jeans at nordstrom today. What are your guy's thoughts on them? Havent found a pair of jeans that fit like this in a while

that mid 00s flow :lol:

my girl did cop me a denim jacket from them a few years ago and its dope

7fam were popular jeans, then tr, and after that it sermed everyone just wanted raw and selvedge denim. Washed denim has been making a comeback the last couple if years. They're definitely more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom