Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Stretch jeans from Uniqlo/ Banana Republic.

Tech polos from Nike/RLX
barack-obama.jpg

...tired of showing up to meetings looking sweaty and wrinkled from the commute.

Stretch jeans from Uniqlo/ Banana Republic.

Tech polos from Nike/RLX
...tired of showing up to meetings looking sweaty and wrinkled from the commute.

Yezzur.

Plus I work in construction settings as an inspector. I regularly have to climb ladders, over things, etc.

But on the other side of things, I need to be presentable when meeting with clients and contractors.

I also forgot to mention Uniqlo heat tech for undershirts if you need to rock button-ups.

Last edited:

Yezzur.

Plus I work in construction settings as an inspector. I regularly have to climb ladders, over things, etc.

But on the other side of things, I need to be presentable when meeting with clients and contractors.

I also forgot to mention Uniqlo heat tech for undershirts if you need to rock button-ups.
I have about 30 pairs of Heat Techs laying around the house, I wear them under my pants and shorts in the cold season. But like you said, when you're in the conference room you have to be presentable. Today was embarrassing because I was sweating and it leaves your fabric wrinkled when it's damp. They weren't even focusing on what I was saying, because I was sweating and looked like I just ran a marathon.

9fgv4fT.png

Heat tech is really...well warm?

Liking this whole outdoor running thing ive been doing but jeez, too many layers makes me feel bulky. Gonna probably get a Nike running jacket but need some under layers.

Liking this whole outdoor running thing ive been doing but jeez, too many layers makes me feel bulky. Gonna probably get a Nike running jacket but need some under layers.
Yo, I have never found anything better since 2012. I wear a Nike Pro Combat top + Trail Kiger Jacket for running. With Nike shorts + Heat Tech...

I have a pair of the long underwear, was useless when it was cold. Maybe the newer versions are better now. The stuff I hot from target were better.

11. Clarks run huge.

That's what all of my friends have been saying.

Anyone wanna cosign this before i pull the trigger?

Definitely get a size down from your normal size. I wear an 11 and my Desert Boots were a 10

If you're looking at Bushacres, I found the sizing on those to be a bit different. I wore a 10.5 in them

Last edited:
That heat tech gear from uniqlo is useless for running in the cold. You're much better off getting stuff from eastbay and it's about the same price, much better quality, and will actually keep you warm.

Back
Top Bottom