Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Collection looks really good Adrian
Thanks man. I'll get to posting a full collection pic later in the week.

Thanks Pinoy, I thrifted a pair of shoes that color and wanted to clean them up a bit. I didn't pay much so I'm willing to experiment with polish, any suggestions?
Post some pics so I can get a better gauge of what your next move should be. Firstly get a horse hair brush and brush off excess dirt and buildup. Then, if the brand is worthwhile, buy saddle soap and apply a coat to help clean them. After that, also if it is a worthwhile brand, buy conditioner and apply a coat, dry, then brush off. After this, add polish (either wax or cream depending on preference. I buy AE polish which is a mix of both), dry, brush, and buff. Add about 15 minutes to an hour in between each phase (all preference on how fast you want the job done).

What do you guys use to polish your shoes?
^

anyone know what other jeans fit like the Jcrew 464? i'm looking for alternatives with a similar cut. Their washes has been rather dull the past 2 seasons

laugh.gif
Do you know how much they dropped down too BTW? I know there are fakes of everything now, but just to ask...are there fakes of the 15s? Since they're so unpopular?
laugh.gif

Man, I see used pairs on eBay and sellers are trying to get $200 for them. The shoes look like they've been balled in nonstop since 1999
laugh.gif
I vaguely remember them going for as low as $79.99 but don't quote me on that. They were an "exclusive" online release for that members only Flight Club thing NDC was trying to do in the latter part of the 2000's. They were so unpopular, they were moved to NDC's clearance section
laugh.gif
As for fake 15's, I find that highly unlikely considering they're probably one of the least popular signature Jordan models ever released. It just wouldn't be profitable.

hey, can we get talk about the collective going on again?
if there isn't anyone here who is good with writing code/knows anyone who can, then should we just venture down the tumblr/blogspot/etc. route?

Took my measurements in hopes of buying that 2013 TOJ0, but my measurements are all over the place :lol:

Which size do you think is best?

My body measurements:
Shoulders: 19.5
Chest: 42.5, pit to pit: 21
Midsection: 33
Waist: 32
Sleeve Length: 24.5
Bicep: 16.5

Last edited:
Went to Dillards (Department Store) and they had an amazing sale going on. I got these Cole Haan Air Harrison Oxford Caps for $73. I also went to Belks and they had a bunch of Ralph Lauren Shirts and Ties for $16.

hey, can we get talk about the collective going on again?
if there isn't anyone here who is good with writing code/knows anyone who can, then should we just venture down the tumblr/blogspot/etc. route?

Yeah, we need to get on this again. :lol:

I've been waiting to make my own blog as well, still not sure how to start or what website to use. :lol:

If I made a Tumblr or Blogspot would we be able to connect it to the collective if we did it on the same website that my blog is on?

Took my measurements in hopes of buying that 2013 TOJ0, but my measurements are all over the place :lol:

Which size do you think is best?

My body measurements:
Shoulders: 19.5
Chest: 42.5, pit to pit: 21
Midsection: 33
Waist: 32
Sleeve Length: 24.5
Bicep: 16.5

Email Charly

Went and tried on that shirt from JCP. Fit wasn't bad, but I didn't really feel like buying anything today. I might go back and get the anorak with this 10 dollar off coupon they mailed my dad

]

Just out of curiosity. I went up to JCP and they don't' have any of the JCP branded shirts at mine. So was going to place an order online. What size did you try on. I walk to border of medium vs large. Im 6 foot 180lbs. I can do a slim fit Medium at Jcrew. But was skeptic about ordering a medium from JCP

Just out of curiosity. I went up to JCP and they don't' have any of the JCP branded shirts at mine. So was going to place an order online. What size did you try on. I walk to border of medium vs large. Im 6 foot 180lbs. I can do a slim fit Medium at Jcrew. But was skeptic about ordering a medium from JCP

JCP's shirts are notorious for running a bit on the bigger side. Worse case order both and have them shipped to your local store (as it gets you free shipping with no minimum) and return the one doesn't fit. I think dappered.com had a bit on the specific shirts you're referring too and I think Joe might have mentioned sizing in the review. I'll look for it and post it if I find it.

Edit: So not exactly the same shirt but pretty much it's stated to try a size down on most shirts, especially if not intended to be worn with a tie.
http://dappered.com/2013/01/the-visual-argument-for-trying-a-size-down/

Last edited:
Went and tried on that shirt from JCP. Fit wasn't bad, but I didn't really feel like buying anything today. I might go back and get the anorak with this 10 dollar off coupon they mailed my dad

]

Wow, that's JC Penney? I was on the verge of buying this one from J Crew:

Slim Microdot

What's the price & quality like for the JCP? I'm sure it's cheap and I think I prefer the more subtle dots of the J Crew shirt but I'd consider that.

That's a large. You could probably do a medium. I'm 6'3 215

Thanks man repped

JCP's shirts are notorious for running a bit on the bigger side. Worse case order both and have them shipped to your local store (as it gets you free shipping with no minimum) and return the one doesn't fit. I think dappered.com had a bit on the specific shirts you're referring too and I think Joe might have mentioned sizing in the review. I'll look for it and post it if I find it.

Thanks for the responses guys...repped.

Back
Top Bottom