Dressing Better Vol 2.0

if u want to spend 550ish on amazon the sony nex3 looks god too idk how much the nex 5 is but I think. Akso about 550ish with tax n shipping

You might be able to find an NEX-5 for cheap, since it is an older model. I have one and I think it is awesome. Portability of a compact with the functionality, performance, and lens variety of a DSLR.

Last edited:
Thanks for the support DB fam...
I'm feeling ok. Tired.

One thing that bugs me is I lost a lot of weight. none of my clothes boutta fit for a while haha
Needa go buy a pair of jeans when I'm out this hospital and some shirts luckily I don't go to many places

( I feel honored being mentioned in this thread like that haha)

This is a nice fit wit timbs imho

if u want to spend 550ish on amazon the sony nex3 looks god too idk how much the nex 5 is but I think. Akso about 550ish with tax n shipping

You might be able to find an NEX-5 for cheap, since it is an older model. I have one and I think it is awesome. Portability of a compact with the functionality, performance, and lens variety of a DSLR.

Thanks man. Definitely don't want to get into a camera where I need lenses and what not. I wouldn't know where to start. :\

Anyone here wear this brand? Does it fit like Gap, H&M? Really interested in the cargo pants.
It's a pretty popular brand, though I don't have any personal experience. From what I've read, it's suppose to be in line with Gap.

Probably closer to H&M as far as the fit of the same size clothing varying. But damn their prices skyrocketed from when they first started.

RE: Timbs. Macy's carries them and often they go on sale. You can use the coupon to get an even bigger saving. I was able to get the 6" boots for around $50 - 70 years ago.

Thanks for the support DB fam...
I'm feeling ok. Tired.

One thing that bugs me is I lost a lot of weight. none of my clothes boutta fit for a while haha
Needa go buy a pair of jeans when I'm out this hospital and some shirts luckily I don't go to many places

( I feel honored being mentioned in this thread like that haha)

What happened?

Jcrew 484:
Size up 2-3. I tried TTS....didn't even make it past my thighs. Y'all must be skinny dudes if y'all go TTS :smh:

Last edited:
Jcrew 484:
Size up 2-3. I tried TTS....didn't even make it past my thighs. Y'all must be skinny dudes if y'all go TTS :smh:
That's a lot of sizing up, man. If you have bigger thighs, the cut isn't for you I think.

J. Crew pants are known to be vanity sized, which means it's bigger than the size states. My size 31 in the 484 cut actually measures 32" on the waist.

If you wanna try skinny pants, try APC PS, they got stuck on my calves :lol:

That's a lot of sizing up, man. If you have bigger thighs, the cut isn't for you I think.

J. Crew pants are known to be vanity sized, which means it's bigger than the size states. My size 31 in the 484 cut actually measures 32" on the waist.

If you wanna try skinny pants, try APC PS, they got stuck on my calves :lol:

Def not right for me. I didn't buy them, thought I'd try them after people have been raving about how perfect they are, lol

Kinda random question but does anyone know if the OG black/red Jordan 15s released or will come out anytime soon? I wanted them back in the 9th grade but never got the chance to cop that color way.

Kinda random question but does anyone know if the OG black/red Jordan 15s released or will come out anytime soon? I wanted them back in the 9th grade but never got the chance to cop that color way.

They came out with the countdown pack and they released by themselves a while back cant remember why and when.

Wow, ninth grade, I was just in my first year of the Navy.

Last edited:
They came out apart of the Countdown Pack a few years ago. I'm sure you can find some DS ones, not sure on pricing....

But anyone have any good recommendations for some wheat or really light brown boots for spring? Thinking about getting some Oakwood DBs but wanted something a little flashier plus I already have a few other colors in the DBs.

wouldn't count on them releasing anytime soon. No post 14 jordan has been retroed excluding the CDP's

MY IG is in my sig, man.

It is: http://instagram.com/wisithfrombkk

This thing is clutch:

Came back for a sweater :lol:

I remember those 15s went on sale because they were so ugly.. I had the white/baby blue mids and the obsidian/white mids, but never the OG black/red :frown:

They came out with the countdown pack and they released by themselves a while back cant remember why and when.

Wow, ninth grade, I was just in my first year of the Navy.

They also came out as an online only release. I still have the OGs, and I love them. The Carolina blue ones were the first Jordans I ever had, so the 15s always have a special place in my heart.

Reactions: wj4
think someone recently was asking about spring/summer shoes ?
well if so, I just recommended a pair to a fellow NTer and thought the price was worth noting.

http://www.shoebuy.com/bass-brockton/355273

I ended up scooping a pair of brockton's last year and they've proved to be very versatile in my wardrobe. For those looking for a decent pair without breaking the bank, I'd def suggest looking into these. With the current promotion shoebuy is running, enter: SPRING13 for 20% off and free shipping. All in all should run $52 shipped.

Here's a few pics of me wearing my pair that I've posted on here before:

Dont mind at all. (left to right)
First pair- AE Clifton's in Dark Brown- $129.90
Second pair- AE Brooks Brothers McAllister's in Burgundy- $129.90 (AE was running an additional promotion on the seconds list. price currently stands at $279)
Third pair- AE Brooks Brothers Neumok's in Snuff Suede- $117 (AE was also running the same promotion on these as well. price currently stands at $250)

Hmmmm I have the lists from the shoebank but I was wondering when/if they run additional promotions? Also, will they ever inform you on such through emails, etc?

Back
Top Bottom