Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hope that Boy Beezy pulling through, your DB fam is here for you.

Adrian pull yourself together!

TypeR :pimp:

Wish I was rich, would buy ya all DSLRs

I'm in desperate need of a decent camera. The iPhone is okay but I need something better

for all you guys who rock the captain america hairstyle... what is the best gel to use?
"
I asked the same question awhile back. A lot of the guys recommended American Crew "Fiber" It's not a gel but it works the same.

It's also fairly priced, and lasts awhile.

This is my hair with it...

I made my IG account because a couple of dudes on here suggested me to. As a result, everyone I have on there is from NT. Man, outside of NT, the members actually seem cool :lol: :pimp: #NT

I made my IG account because a couple of dudes on here suggested me to. As a result, everyone I have on there is from NT. Man, outside of NT, the members actually seem cool :lol: :pimp: #NT

Think I added you earlier.

I just started following people that were posting on Steezy's TSB photos :rofl:

Wis what's you IG? Also, for anyone who emailed the shoebank, how long does a response usually take?

Think I added you earlier.

I just started following people that were posting on Steezy's TSB photos :rofl:

Haha. I follow everyone back and no one knows I have IG except for NTers.

Here's to hoping at least one of us get into the monthly contest :pimp:

just realized that I should check if that cole haan card came in and low and behold it's been sitting in my mailbox at school!

thanks again jesusshuttlesworth34!
Quick question though. I see the card says that we need to present photo ID and that it only works for family. Do you think they'll actually ask to see and make sure my last name matches or do they kinda just say whatever? Thinking about making a trip up to Jersey Gardens and seeing what's good. Or jesus, do you think I could call the cole haan outlet number and put this pin in?
nerd.gif
I got mine too, shout out to Jesus.  They told me that I need to have his employee id and that my name would need to be on the family list. (cole haan store)

just realized that I should check if that cole haan card came in and low and behold it's been sitting in my mailbox at school!

thanks again jesusshuttlesworth34!

Quick question though. I see the card says that we need to present photo ID and that it only works for family. Do you think they'll actually ask to see and make sure my last name matches or do they kinda just say whatever? Thinking about making a trip up to Jersey Gardens and seeing what's good. Or jesus, do you think I could call the cole haan outlet number and put this pin in? :nerd:

I got mine too, shout out to Jesus.  They told me that I need to have his employee id and that my name would need to be on the family list. (cole haan store)
so you thinking we're SOL?

^^ how is the hold on it?

thanks for the help by the way! :smokin

Hold is great, I usually wake up for classes at 8 and put it in and it lasts until I go to bed at like 12 or 1 in the morning. I go to the gym daily and it always lasts through that as well.

& No problem man

repped! amazon the cheapest place to get it online? or do you just buy local?

I bought mine at the CVS down the road from my school. Not sure where you are, but there's a CVS on every corner of CT so I never have a problem, getting it :lol:

Just checked amazon price, I'm pretty sure it's the same as the price in CVS

Anyone here wear this brand? Does it fit like Gap, H&M? Really interested in the cargo pants.
It's a pretty popular brand, though I don't have any personal experience. From what I've read, it's suppose to be in line with Gap.

I copped this gorilla arm tripod for my camera and I've been playing with it all day. It's similar to the one Bama got.

I know we just had this discussion and I tried to find it but I couldn't so I apologize for the repetitiveness...

Can someone recommend me a good camera? I don't have anything but my iPhone which is pretty hard to take a good posed picture with. Thanks fam, and nice fit Sarteaga.

I know we just had this discussion and I tried to find it but I couldn't so I apologize for the repetitiveness...

Can someone recommend me a good camera? I don't have anything but my iPhone which is pretty hard to take a good posed picture with. Thanks fam, and nice fit Sarteaga.

Thanks man. I'm usually taking pictures with my iPhone but I do have a Canon Powershot SD1000, probably about 5 years old at this point but takes great pictures.

canon s100 from wat was recommended last time from wj4? Or someone on here its 250 on amazon

Thanks a lot guys, glad neither of you mentioned DSLRs. Definitely can't afford one :lol:
if u want to spend 550ish on amazon the sony nex3 looks god too idk how much the nex 5 is but I think. Akso about 550ish with tax n shipping

Back
Top Bottom