Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Bro
Also, any recommendations on cleaning the soles of some Clark's DBs?

they look good dirty though.

ima enter for march them prizes are dope.

great win for NT, again congrats to steezy. i aint do nothing but chill in the crib so ill post this since i aint the other day.

Beautiful shoes sir

Bro I know I asked you before what type if jeans you wear but I can never find the post I ask in or Pm...
So,

What type if jeans do you wear or at least in this pic...

Or do you just always just go get your pants hemmed and taped? An that's why they look perfect...

80 degrees Wis??!!?  It's still cold here, snow flurry this morning.  What attracted you to those shorts, not sure I could pull those off
The USA print looks so dope to me, man. I just wear what I like, dude...this is why I'm in a suit one day and sweater/jeans the next :lol:

Yep, supposed to be a really nice weekend in L.A. weather wise :smile:

The USA print looks so dope to me, man. I just wear what I like, dude...this is why I'm in a suit one day and sweater/jeans the next
laugh.gif

Yep, supposed to be a really nice weekend in L.A. weather wise
smile.gif
That is awesome you can do that, you wear them well!

Reactions: wj4
80's eh? **** you bro >: :smh: :frown: lol jk

Had a blast exploring Princeton last night:

walking out of one bar, someone threw a fedora on me. I just kept it moving lol

couldn't tell me nothing

I need someone to point me in the direction of some cheetah print/hide loafers. Nothing high-end but well constructed.

Last edited:
Hope that Boy Beezy pulling through, your DB fam is here for you.

Adrian pull yourself together!

TypeR :pimp:

Wish I was rich, would buy ya all DSLRs

http://factory.jcrew.com/index.jsp

TAKE AN EXTRA 25% OFFSITEWIDE WITH CODE MOREPLEASE. ONLINE ONLY.*

*Offer valid on purchases made at jcrewfactory.com from February 27, 2013, 12:01am ET through March 5, 2013, 11:59pm ET only. Offer not valid in J.Crew or J.Crew Factory stores, at jcrew.com or on phone orders. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards and cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with any other promotion. To redeem, enter code MOREPLEASE in the promo code box at checkout. Offer valid in the U.S. and Canada only. Terms of offer are subject to change.

Hope that Boy Beezy pulling through, your DB fam is here for you.

Adrian pull yourself together!

TypeR :pimp:

Wish I was rich, would buy ya all DSLRs
DSLR is worthless if you don't know how to use it though, man. They're pretty affordable now compared to say, 5 years ago.

The ones I know that have them just use the auto feature.

Learn!!...Im buying them geez!...lol

On the real though I picked up my first DSLR 5 years ago and taught myself everything I know about photography...anyone can do it, one thing though I never used the green box, ever.

Learn!!...Im buying them geez!...lol

On the real though I picked up my first DSLR 5 years ago and taught myself everything I know about photography...anyone can do it, one thing though I never used the green box, ever.
I'll see you dudes at the photography class at the local JuCo :lol:

There were elective photography classes in undergrad but they were mostly empty because a DSLR was required and that was expensive.

Anybody know where I can find a pair of boots like these? The closer the match, the better.

The Visvim Cantor Folk's were a limited run boot and I haven't been able to find them anywhere.

DSLR is worthless if you don't know how to use it though, man. They're pretty affordable now compared to say, 5 years ago.

The ones I know that have them just use the auto feature.
It's easy to learn. Like Kolombian, I also acquired my first DSLR (rebel XT) atleast 5 years ago, and also learned everything by myself.

Just saw the post on TSB, congrats Kolombian!

The weather in L.A. is beautiful man!

Peace!

What's good with J Crew? I hear good things about it but it's pretty expensive here. Bout the same price as Hilfiger.

Hilfiger is expensive?
Are $150 chinos and $100 polos not fairly expensive to you? It's probably more expensive over here than in America.

Ralph Lauren polos are also $100 a piece here and there are no outlets. Always mad jealous when I hear about you guys copping them for like $30.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom