Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks guys already have Tims which are a great option. I'll just keep looking and hopefully find a deal on some RWs or go with some Eastland lumber ups. 

Last edited:
Timberlands are timeless, been procascinating on getting a pair of all black constructions.

Timberlands are timeless, been procascinating on getting a pair of all black constructions.

Same bro.

These are re-releasing in the fall. Can't wait.

you couldn't tell me i wasnt feelin myself in middle school when i rocked my green or my blue timbs lol

Also, any recommendations on cleaning the soles of some Clark's DBs?

Loosen up dirt/other debris with a dry washcloth

Wet washcloth, wipe sole. Use dishwashing soap for a good clean.

Pretty straight forward and simple. Just try not to get anything on the suede/leather

any body know how the cole haan air stanton cap toe fit? looking to buy a pair online but not sure if i should order true to size or go up half a size :nerd:

Last edited:
I might get down on this March giveaway idea.

It's Summer down here though, and hot as ****, so I can't get as creative with colours or layers as some of you can.

I might get down on this March giveaway idea.

It's Summer down here though, and hot as ****, so I can't get as creative with colours or layers as some of you can.
The more the merrier, my man.

Just sent the TSB gang 11 pictures from last month.

Today:

Also flipped the camera over for a vertical shot, per K's suggestion :smile:

Will visit the camera store in a bit to see for smaller tripod suitable for weekday uses since it's too tedious to break out the regular tripod daily.

80 degrees Wis??!!?  It's still cold here, snow flurry this morning.  What attracted you to those shorts, not sure I could pull those off

Back
Top Bottom