Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Been an extra busy weekend with graduation and everything....feels good to be finished with undergrad even though it hasn't even hit me yet :nthat:

Ill post some pics up later on, gonna have to catch up on the thread too

Been an extra busy weekend with graduation and everything....feels good to be finished with undergrad even though it hasn't even hit me yet :nthat:

Congratulations fam :pimp:

Congrats fam! I have 2 more days of classes until finals... crazy

Life after undergrad is cool. You're still young but have some money now. The con is you no longer have breaks except for your paid time off at work :lol:

long time viewer, rare poster. Thought picking these up for 105 was a good deal and worth a share

been patiently waiting for a company to come out with a nice stylish looking driver in the 70$-$150 price rangee, in the general shape of Tods drivers, in okay quality in some nice colors/materials and some differences in styling like ties, tassels, etc. AND ALSO looking for the same deal with a nice del toro style slipper and shoes but to no avail. Some brands have tried, like zara etc but nobody has done a great job yet smh

Last edited:
So what kind of shirts is everyone looking to wear in the warmer months? Winter is a layup with blazers and buttonups, but I cant find any good summer wear besides vnecks.

I've been transitioning to linens and polos since late last month. Big fan of solid and tipped polos although now I kind of want to throw something like these into mix.

Last edited:
Life after undergrad is cool. You're still young but have some money now. The con is you no longer have breaks except for your paid time off at work :lol:
These breaks aren't really breaks to me
I got work during winter/summer and i also plan on taking classes during the summer.
For spring break this year, all my professors made us take midterms the day we get back :smh:
Same thing last year, I had a project due the day back from spring break

From Nordstrom.com:

MEN'S 10 SPRING ESSENTIALS

1. CAMO PANTS
Civilians have long worn this military staple as a rebellious declaration, but today men choose camo pants as more of a bold style statement than anything else. Wear them with everything from henleys to sportcoats.

2. WHITE JEANS
If you've never owned a pair, you'll be surprised at how versatile white jeans are. They add a safari element to khaki and other neutral clothing (think modern-day Hemingway), and provide the perfect backdrop for bright colors.

3. BOLD BLAZER
Nothing says spring like a boldly colored blazer. For maximum impact, wear it over a pair of white jeans—and don't be afraid to pair it with a bold shirt, too.

4. TASSEL LOAFERS
Think of tassel loafers as a dressy sneaker. You can wear them with pants or shorts, with or without socks—and yes, you can wear them with a suit.

5. BOW TIE
Today's best-dressed gentlemen don bow ties with everything from blazers to Bermudas. Remember: a little asymmetry takes a bow tie from stuffy to perfectly imperfect.

6. SPREAD-COLLAR DRESS SHIRT
The medium spread collar is the perfect middle ground between the point and the wide spread. It expresses confident style and flatters most face shapes.

7. TORTOISESHELL SUNGLASSES
No longer made from the real deal, tortoiseshell sunglasses still exude a cool vintage vibe. Their warm, mottled coloring complements most skin tones.

8. MODERN BACKPACK
This is not the bag from your school days. Today's backpacks are updated with new materials and colors—and still offer hands-free utility and compartmentalized convenience.

9. HENLEY
Originally a rowing uniform in England, today's henleys serve as an alternative to a T-shirt or polo. Wear one under a blazer for the perfect mix of polished prep and rugged masculinity.

10. STRIPED SWEATER
When it comes to stripes, bolder is better. Don't worry about wearing stripes over a pattern—as long as the pattern isn't another stripe, and it's scaled differently, the two will play well together.

Last edited:
The camo continues. Saw about 6 different styles of camo jeans and chinos yesterday at Barneys.

I'm looking at a backpack too. A roughed out one to carry my camera, water bottle and stuff. I have my eye on something. If I cop, will post pics :lol:

Congrats pleigboi :pimp:

Man, life after undergrad >>> undergrad IMHO. I guess since I had an internship 2/3 summers and worked over breaks, I'm used to it. I also enjoy the money and yambs :lol:

i really want some suede tassel loafers

I've been looking for some brown ones for a minute. So hard to find a quality pair. I think Iron Man got an Alden pair he was going to post. May have to make that move if the price is good

The only thing I don't have are 1 and 2.

I plan on getting a pair of white jeans, but I refuse to get camo pants. :lol:

I can get with camo but it has to be a very subtle print like the ones I posted a while back. It's the white jeans I refuse to wear, same for loud colored blazers.

what brand sweatshorts do you guys recommend for the summer? also was looking at some solid t's for just lounging around in, any recommendations on those? something nice and comfy preferably. I was thinking of going with some polo or jcrew ones, but the polo ones are kinda wide shaped

Back
Top Bottom