Dressing Better Vol 2.0

That's a hot deal. I couldn't find it at the Walmarts around here. I had a feeling that they would be a relax fit.

I have been looking at a lot of walmarts for these :frown: they are a big thread about them on the Ask Andy Trad forums and the consensus is that these are the exact same jackets that sell for 450$ elsewhere....

Not sure why my post showed up as a quote :rolleyes

Last edited:
Put in my order for a pair of Bensens in Greystone from Warby Parker. So excited to get them, haven't had a pair of glasses that is wearable in public since I broke my pair in college :D

Great quality all around. The zipper is butter smooth, way smoother than my LV card holder. I have a black one on ice in case my brown one gets destroyed in the years to come :lol:

Just ordered.. :smokin

It it really big? Does it fit comfortably in your pocket?

hey everyone, specifically @wj4, do you have experience with the epaulet chinos? i do notice they are cheaper than unis, but hows the fit and quality compare?

When it comes down to lux wallets/ cardholders .. This would be style I go for

The more and more i see the double breasted blazers/suits the more i like them

Just used my Gilt City J.Crew factory coupon since it expired yesterday. Picked up two pairs of shorts and a shirt. If anyone has any knowledge of fit or quality let me know. Grabbed two pair of the 11" Gramercy short just basic khaki and navy for some go-to shorts for summer. I am more of an at the knee shorts guy and since im 6 foot i figured 11inch over 9inch...but my fav shorts are 10inch...so hoping they aren't too long

Last edited:
Just ordered.. :smokin

It it really big? Does it fit comfortably in your pocket?
I have the large size that is seen in most of my pics. They list the dimension on the page so you can gauge.

hey everyone, specifically @wj4, do you have experience with the epaulet chinos? i do notice they are cheaper than unis, but hows the fit and quality compare?
Most of my trousers and chinos are from Epaulet. I probably have about 20 pairs total. Quality to price ratio is great. This is why a lot sell quickly. They can be let out up to 1.5". I haven't seen this feature in any other chinos. I've seen J brand using the same fabric as Epaulet except with shoddy construction selling for more at Barneys. No experience with Unis so can't compare. Their fit is slim but not skinny, though I've had my tailor recut a couple of pairs to make them slimmer.

thanks for posting that linen ludlow wis. copping with the 25% off plus 3% from ebates :D
what size did you go with? small?

Last edited:
thanks for posting that linen ludlow wis. copping with the 25% off plus 3% from ebates :D
Yeah. It's the oddest thing. A size small fits great. I tried a chino fabric in the store. However, the blazers that are sized as 38R, 40R, etc. fit horrible. Most notably is the low button stance.

I also got the 25% off! The J. Crew store I went to order said they had a secret sale or something.

Dang, even I gotta pass on this :lol:

Question bros: best place to find a slim,white, cut away collared shirt? Not really looking for custom or mtm in particular.

Yeah. It's the oddest thing. A size small fits great. I tried a chino fabric in the store. However, the blazers that are sized as 38R, 40R, etc. fit horrible. Most notably is the low button stance.

I also got the 25% off! The J. Crew store I went to order said they had a secret sale or something.

Dang, even I gotta pass on this :lol:

wadebrow.gif

The more and more i see the double breasted blazers/suits the more i like them

Just used my Gilt City J.Crew factory coupon since it expired yesterday. Picked up two pairs of shorts and a shirt. If anyone has any knowledge of fit or quality let me know. Grabbed two pair of the 11" Gramercy short just basic khaki and navy for some go-to shorts for summer. I am more of an at the knee shorts guy and since im 6 foot i figured 11inch over 9inch...but my fav shorts are 10inch...so hoping they aren't too long
I'm 5'6 and I copped the 9in ones. They fit right above the knee for me. The shorts are awesome for the upcoming summer season, I love em.

Back
Top Bottom