Dressing Better Vol 2.0

^^ i've been looking for that type of sweatpants for the longest with the tapered bottoms

info anyone?

Just buy any sweat pants and have it tapered. The tailor will likely look at you weird but it'll be easy money for them so it's not a big deal. That is the easiest way to get tapered sweats and probably the cheapest too.

Just buy any sweat pants and have it tapered. The tailor will likely look at you weird but it'll be easy money for them so it's not a big deal. That is the easiest way to get tapered sweats and probably the cheapest too.
or he could buy the adidas soccer sweats which are already tapered. Either one's work.

Speaking of H&M, copped this recently.
hmprod

Last edited:
or he could buy the adidas soccer sweats which are already tapered. Either one's work.

I'm not familiar with soccer gears but aren't most of them tech or sweat-wicking material?
I guess when someone says "sweatpants" I automatically assume they mean cotton or fleece and those tend to be $10-$15 and having it tapered is ~$5 so overall its pretty cheap, just requires a little bit of effort.

I'm not familiar with soccer gears but aren't most of them tech or sweat-wicking material?
I guess when someone says "sweatpants" I automatically assume they mean cotton or fleece and those tend to be $10-$15 and having it tapered is ~$5 so overall its pretty cheap, just requires a little bit of effort.
you're right, the one's I have on are polyester.

I have a side question, does anyone know any brand of cotton made varsity jackets? I just need a light jacket for my trip, but I'm on the fence on buying the Huf one for 80. Does ToJ have any varsity's at the moment? I know they're price ranges are higher than the aforementioned Huf, but I wouldn't mind saving for a well made varsity from them.

pls respond.

TOJ only offers varsities with leather sleeves and they are packed with orders right now so you will likely get your order in around 2 months or longer.

H&M should have some all cotton varsity jacket, the hard part might be finding one w/o a huge letter on the chest.

TOJ only offers varsities with leather sleeves and they are packed with orders right now so you will likely get your order in around 2 months or longer.
H&M should have some all cotton varsity jacket, the hard part might be finding one w/o a huge letter on the chest.

They are saying the TOJ's have a shorter lead time.

They are saying the TOJ's have a shorter lead time.

Are they? Last I read in that thread, Drew said the cut off for the first batch is done and people were submitting their order in the last minute and those orders will likely take longer. So I assume they are starting the second batch on which the production will start after the first batch thus having longer wait time. I could be wrong or may have misread Drews post but that's how I understood it.

Are they? Last I read in that thread, Drew said the cut off for the first batch is done and people were submitting their order in the last minute and those orders will likely take longer. So I assume they are starting the second batch on which the production will start after the first batch thus having longer wait time. I could be wrong or may have misread Drews post but that's how I understood it.

They were saying the more complex pieces have a longer lead time than those that are less complex. I honestly thought they would clear back log, start at zero and continue. That didnt happen.

They will replace it for you at no charge until you're completely satisfied with the shirts. I went through this process a couple times and now i own 10+ shirts that fit amazing from indochino

That's great to hear! I actually just ordered thedailyhookups $320:

for my dude who was thinking about it:

please use the link below if you don't mind saving me $11...$11 discount per reference

http://www.thedailyhookup.com/deal/suit-up-40-off-custom-suit-a-shirt-and-tie/r:sergioarteaga

So I have a few pair of jeans that are a bit loose at the waist and I decided to take a pair to a tailor to get the waist altered...first time doing this
Am I crazy or are they NOT supposed to look like this AT ALL :x :smh:

here's my apc's i got done.

Just bought some Dockers alphas in estate blue from Nordstrom Rack for 20 bucks :pimp: Only gripe is if you squat and have muscular quads or just treetrunk quads go up in a size lol. I know they will stretch more too though. For the guy looking for those type of sweats, im pretty sure soccer warm up ones work by adidas/nike in general.

Can someone link me to a site that sells dress shirts? My work wardrobe is severely lacking and quite frankly I'm tired of it. I'm an entry level employee though so  yeah price has to be the priority right now. Thanks in advance. PLS RESPOND. I'm looking at H&M, Banana Republic, and Brooks Brothers at the moment but I just want to expand my options

Last edited:

Saw these K Swiss samples today at this one spot I frequent. Thought they were dope. I go way back with the owner and he said he would let me get all 4 pair for $80

Can someone link me to a site that sells dress shirts? My work wardrobe is severely lacking and quite frankly I'm tired of it. I'm an entry level employee though so  yeah price has to be the priority right now. Thanks in advance. PLS RESPOND

Hit your local Marshalls or Nordies Rack.

Just bought some Dockers alphas in estate blue from Nordstrom Rack for 20 bucks :pimp: Only gripe is if you squat and have muscular quads or just treetrunk quads go up in a size lol. I know they will stretch more too though. For the guy looking for those type of sweats, im pretty sure soccer warm up ones work by adidas/nike in general.

Where do you live? I'm gonna check my NR and seed what's up.

I was wondering if you guys had any swim trunk suggestions? I'm going to the D.R. in Feb. wanted a nice pair of low rise trunks....trying to show off my D'angelo :lol:

Can someone link me to a site that sells dress shirts? My work wardrobe is severely lacking and quite frankly I'm tired of it. I'm an entry level employee though so  yeah price has to be the priority right now. Thanks in advance. PLS RESPOND. I'm looking at H&M, Banana Republic, and Brooks Brothers at the moment but I just want to expand my options
http://www.ctshirts.co.uk/

You can get 4 for $199 or there are discount codes occasionally. Good quality shirts for the price, depending upon your build you should go with the slim or tailored/extra slim fit. Unless you have a barrel chest and are carrying a bunch of extra weight in the midsection, go with slim fit at least.

Not sure if this qualifies as dressing better but..

So i was talking to this kid at the gym and i couldn't help but admire his pants. They were like slim fit sweat pants. They were black, had pockets, and had elastic cuffs at the bottom. Any one know where to get those?
I'm looking for a pair of slim sweat pants too.
This dude today at the barbershop had a pair in a dark heather grey, they looked :smokin.
Got me wanting to ask him where he got 'em. :smh: lol

Back
Top Bottom