Dressing Better Vol 2.0

If anyone is looking for a cheap but serviceable Lunargrand knock off I spotted several color and material combinations at J.C. Penny for $50.00..I tried on a grey suede blue sole combination they have a nice slim silhouette the only thing stopping me from buying was the sole which was made of some sort of dense foam material....

My local UO didn't honor the $35 price for those Roshes..oh well.

Found a Saturdays x Gap waxed cotton bomber at the Gap near my house, they didn't even get the collection so I'm guessing it was a return. $50 after the 30% off and it was final sale, but I just noticed that there's a small hole on the bottom of the jacket >: Barely noticeable, but still. Damn.

My local UO didn't honor the $35 price for those Roshes..oh well.

Same here. I was kinda pissed when I went in and the cashier told me they could honor the $35 even with it being a different color online - but the manager said it had to be the same color. Long story short - there was a return in my size so I just ended up copping a black pair for retail.

Feels good to have a pair again after I sold my sport red and iguanas. The Flyknits are miles more comfortable though imo.

Last edited:
as for the camo shirt something like this ? im waiting to pull the trigger cuz of $120 price point waiting for a 30 -40% off code. 

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/356393

anyone know of anything similar for a camo shirt? 

also i need to update my wardrope want an older look aka button ups and bowties ... any good places to start looking?

Got my dockers alpha khakis today and loving em. I sized up one and the fit is almost perfect. Slim without being tight, a little room in the waistline though.

Debating ordering the camo pair for summer...

Hey guys, I'm in a bit of a struggle. I'm planning to buy some new Ray Bans, but I can't choose between the original Wayfarers or the new Clubmasters. Which would you prefer? Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm in a bit of a struggle. I'm planning to buy some new Ray Bans, but I can't choose between the original Wayfarers or the new Clubmasters. Which would you prefer? Thanks!

Both are classic frames. Best thing to do is try them on at your local Sunglass Hut to see which ones fit your face better. I almost pulled the trigger on a pair of Wayfarers until I tried them on and realized that they do not work on my face because of the slant that the lenses have on the frames.

Can't go wrong with either.
I'd go with Clubmasters though, just because I plan on getting a pair myself soon

Got my dockers alpha khakis today and loving em. I sized up one and the fit is almost perfect. Slim without being tight, a little room in the waistline though.

Debating ordering the camo pair for summer...

Do it, man! I bought both the green and dark grey/black camos to add to my growing collection of Alphas. I'm up to 7 pairs now :D

Man, Polo and Hilfiger can be killing the game in multiple markets right now if they retro old patterns and items from the '90s with a more modern fit. A lot of folks want those nostalgia items. Random thought that popped into my head when I saw the new f/w 2013 Tommy Hilfiger stuff.

Do you ever know what happened to their branding/ design? We had one store open here up here in TO and it was simply Tommy. They dropped the Hilfiger and had a style not quite gap and not quite J. Crew. I thought it was a clean fit. It disappeared though and it's back to TH. I dunno.

Last edited:
Went to SuitSupply today in SoHo, the store is amazing and the customer service is equally as great. Tried on a couple of suits, there sizing can be a little weird but their suits are great. Going to go back in the next few weeks and pick up the Napoli fit in Navy.

^
I need to hit up Suit Supply when I graduate. Need a suit for interviews. It's tough for us short dudes to find suits in short sizes.

Do you ever know what happened to their branding/ design? We had one store open here up here in TO and it was simply Tommy. They dropped the Hilfiger and had a style not quite gap and not quite J. Crew. I thought it was a clean fit. It disappeared though and it's back to TH. I dunno.
I think they have different sub lines, kinda like Polo..who has wow, Black, Purple, Denim & Supply, etc. Until very recently, I haven't heard Tommy Hilfiger in the news. I do see a strong presence in their marketing campaign...the most memorable in the last several seasons were what seem like college tailgating photoshoots of 'The Hilfiger' family (not the actual family of course, just a scheme). They appear to go with the rather prep/dandy trend ongoing.

Went to SuitSupply today in SoHo, the store is amazing and the customer service is equally as great. Tried on a couple of suits, there sizing can be a little weird but their suits are great. Going to go back in the next few weeks and pick up the Napoli fit in Navy.
Is it an actual store, Serg? Or did they rent a hotel lobby and fill it up with computers and stuff to assist the consumers? I'm not sure if it's Suit Supply or another brand, but I remember seeing their Chicago set up. It's interesting.

I may not post in here often but always appreciate the sound advice on clothing and styles and so forth :pimp:

maybe in the future i might post some more :pimp:

keep doin yall thang :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom