Dressing Better Vol 2.0

in reply to the black suit convo a few pages back,
I think many of you guys are over analyzing this. Black suits as long as they dont have peak lapels or are super fancy, or have a sheen, are acceptable. Are they the first choice? probably not depending on your profession, but it will not be a deal breaker..unless ur interviewer is a SF junkie who regurgitates whatever they see on the internet message boards about style. Truth is, if you are in the

thanks to this thread i've been able to dress better.

i have a ralph lauren dress shirt and some super sleek bear print pants

on my feet i have my galaxy rookies.

LL

Nobody is looking down on anyone else. The point is that a navy or charcoal suit will do you much better in the long run. If you have an option, and haven't bought a suit yet, go with something that is timeless and can serve you for almost any occasion. To a person that KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING, a black suit isn't necessary unless you're somewhere super formal or mourning a death.
Of course I'm not saying you guys are looking down on people, cause you go about your business respectfully. I just saw a post calling someone an idiot for wearing a black suit, which is what I was alluding to. And you all brought up good reasons for the whole black suit debate, so I'm not arguing against that either. Just pointing out that "dressing better" is all about personal preference.

Well then, nobody is an "idiot" for wearing a certain color, I must have missed that post. :\

Style is all up for preference, but if you know what you're doing at all you'll know what color suits are good for different occasions.

have you guys seen these lunargrand look a likes at the rack? mark nason skechers wow they fooled me...

Non black suits aren't "proper etiquette." Suits and how you wear them are personal preference. I'm done with that one. Think I'm gonna start posting here more often; need acamera though. Anyone got any suggestions? Never owned a camera in my life. (I know, I know.) Going to Bahamas in a couple weeks and need one for pics anyway.

Non black suits aren't "proper etiquette." Suits and how you wear them are personal preference. I'm done with that one. Think I'm gonna start posting here more often; need acamera though. Anyone got any suggestions? Never owned a camera in my life. (I know, I know.) Going to Bahamas in a couple weeks and need one for pics anyway.

Canon T3i. I'm probably going to get one towards the end of the year

great fit, question, did the top button come undone? looks a little loose

Yeahhh about that :lol:

I got the measurements wrong when I made the shirt, didn't account for the top button closing. So it was way too tight around me neck so just left it undone

Ksteezy could recommend a good camera for a budget price.

However, I got a Canon EOS Rebel T4i DSLR Camera. I love it. I barely used it though. Still trying to learn it. lol

Back
Top Bottom