Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I need some nice reasonable dress slacks from slim straight to straight (don't want them completely slim). I'm about to start my dress slack collection over from scratch and rid myself of my current ones as they have seen better days. Any suggestions?

I need some nice reasonable dress slacks from slim straight to straight (don't want them completely slim). I'm about to start my dress slack collection over from scratch and rid myself of my current ones as they have seen better days. Any suggestions?
Budget?

Can't lie, not a huge fan of the cap. Shape looks...off.

That ToJ... :pimp:
:lol: the brim is pretty bent and its not as deep as a fitted.

Budget?

Can't lie, not a huge fan of the cap. Shape looks...off.

That ToJ... :pimp:
:lol: the brim is pretty bent and its not as deep as a fitted.

:lol: Yeah I was going to say it looks very shallow and wide. It's definitely not horrible, I would have just picked another hat :D

MY NJ/NYC DB FAMBS.

ARE THE GREY H&M SLIM SWEATS STILL AVAILABLE AROUND YALL, I NEED A LARGE IN DA CHARCOAL AND HEATHER PAIR.

ALSO, ANYONE HERE GOT A CLUB MONACO CONNECT? I WANT THEIR SWEATS BUT SOY #POBRE
might be some by me. I can check it out tomorrow if i get a chance John.

MY NJ/NYC DB FAMBS.

ARE THE GREY H&M SLIM SWEATS STILL AVAILABLE AROUND YALL, I NEED A LARGE IN DA CHARCOAL AND HEATHER PAIR.

ALSO, ANYONE HERE GOT A CLUB MONACO CONNECT? I WANT THEIR SWEATS BUT SOY #POBRE
might be some by me. I can check it out tomorrow if i get a chance John.

MY MAN A, PLEASE DO. IF BOTH PAIRS ARE AVAILABLE, COP THEM.

SHOOT ME A TEXT!

We still in casual mode? 
laugh.gif
 Haven't used my wireless remote in years it seems, so I thought I'd get my ksteezy on.

FUJIFILM *****

Stupid autocorrect
:lol: I was wondering myself.

Looks like he's been hanging out with Kanye too much...down to the slouchy t shirt :lol: I hope his kid grows up to be a valued member of society and not a screw up like 99.9% of celebrity toddlers.

I think this looks really good...all black done right.

Very cool campaign by Suitsupply:

FUJIFILM *****

Stupid autocorrect
:lol: I was wondering myself.

Looks like he's been hanging out with Kanye too much...down to the slouchy t shirt :lol: I hope his kid grows up to be a valued member of society and not a screw up like 99.9% of celebrity toddlers.

I think this looks really good...all black done right.

Very cool campaign by Suitsupply:

Wow. That's pretty corny in my eyes. I don't know much about dude and I think it's great to have variety in your style and be able to wear a lot of different looks but I swear I'd only see pics of him in suits, everything very yuppie-esque, even to the point of overdoing it. Now Kanye's around and he adopts his style? It's just clothing when it comes down to it and I have nothing against him but doing a 180 and pretty clearly adopting someone else's style like that? :x

Wow. That's pretty corny in my eyes. I don't know much about dude and I think it's great to have variety in your style and be able to wear a lot of different looks but I swear I'd only see pics of him in suits, everything very yuppie-esque, even to the point of overdoing it. Now Kanye's around and he adopts his style? It's just clothing when it comes down to it and I have nothing against him but doing a 180 and pretty clearly adopting someone else's style like that? :x
:lol: Aside from suits, I think the most casual outfit I've seen him in would be t shirt and sweats.

The whole family is famous for having no apparent reason, but America is loving it so I can't knock their hustle one bit though I don't support it.

I dont care what you say, or who you credit that outfit to, i think Scott's looking fresh up there. Idolize him even more so now. A man cant wear a suit every minute of every day.

God bless lord disick.

But on a serious note, i love this thread. Never post, but its one of the few threads i check about 50 times a day. Maybe even the only thread some days. You guys just keep the positivity flowing.
Maybe I'll snap a picture next time i dress up a bit. My whole closets pretty much H&M, Zara, and other things i find trendy anyway :lol:

Looking for some decent brown dress shoes but not having too much luck. I know its partially because my budget is around $100 but could anyone in here point me in the direction of where I can maybe find some.

Scott has been getting his Kanye on for some months now :lol: then again who isn't rocking Balmain biker pants now or the flannel around the waist, or those VI's?...it's pretty blatant who's influencing his style, along with Kim's and even Khloe.

Back
Top Bottom