Dressing Better Vol 2.0

ksteezy-which H&M did you buy those sweatpants you posted a bit back at?

The UES H&M is a couple of blocks away from where I live but I couldn't find the sweatpants there today. Place is always a mess :smh:

Last edited:
Stopped by my Target to pick up some things and tried on the Thom Browne blazer. It fit horribly, the L was mad small and way too slim fitting, and the XL was HUGE.

Anyone got any tips for the best way to wash raw denim for the first time? Finally got a new pair of 1969 selvages to replace my pair from last year and I'm pretty sure my pair from last year is gonna' have some pretty sweet prints/indents/marking. I remember there being a great tutorial video. I think it was in Vol. 1

Last edited:
So my tuxedo came in today. Let me know what needs to be done to it. Its hard to judge without shoes and I still need to order studs, braces, and a bowtie

But straight off the back, I feel like the jacket can be taken in a bit. Moms, sister, and girl said it's fine but I'll trust y'alls opinion more than their's lol

Last edited:
Wis, do I see a man bag or is that a portfolio of some sort. I'm currently looking for a cross body
:lol: It's my little pouch that I use to carry my 2 cell phones and camera. Sometimes I want a crossbody too because of all the crap I lug around.

Bro, I found the most awesome bag/backpack to replace your pouch. The skull bag!

You need 3 for complete awesomeness!

Last edited:
haha no problem man. alright i'll go row by row from left to right.
1st row:
-Cole Haan Air Aiden Loafer's in British Tan.
-Allen Edmonds Player's Shoe in Walnut.
-Allen Edmonds Player's Shoe in Black.
-Allen Edmonds Clifton in Brown.
(lol every single one of these is apart of Nordstrom's half-yearly sale currently btw)
2nd row:
-Bass Brockton in Tan.
-1901s McCasey in Tan.
-Land's End Fulton Captoe in Black.
-Sperry Topsider in Sahara.
-Sperry Topsider in Ice.
3rd row:
-Clarks Weaver Boot in Oakwood.
-Red Wings 1907 Boot in Copper.
-Clarks Wallabee's in Beeswax.
-Clarks Desert Boots in Beeswax.
-JCrew Macalister Boot in Dark Brown.
happy.gif
jesus man thank you!

That Target Thom Browne Blazer is only $45 now. still ugly though,
http://www.target.com/p/thom-browne-men-s-blazer/-/A-14206606#prodSlot=medium_1_33
The Rag & Bone Shawl Cardigan is $21. still ugly too.

http://www.target.com/p/rag-bone-men-s-sweater/-/A-14206604#prodSlot=medium_1_12
Here's the rest of the Target x Neiman Marcus collection at 70% off.
http://www.target.com/c/target-neiman-marcus-collection/-/N-5ouwb
Looked for this at my local but couldn't find them. Are they in a separate section than the rest of the men's clothes?

Last edited:
Re: college students and AEs. They go on sale often at many places. You can also go to places like Nordstrom Rack to find them. With rising prices of sneakers now a day, making the transition is not that big financially, ex: $185 retro xi to on sale AEs that would cost $50 or less more.

I want to see how they'll look with shoes before I get them hemmed. The pants could stand to be slimmed though,
Suppress waist is referring to the jacket right?

Yep, the jacket.

I agree with what was posted. Shoulders & sleeves look good. Depending on how much room you have in the jacket, waist suppression would make it fit better and give it a little more shape in the body. Looking at the profile, you can see how it falls in the back and how much extra fabric there is. Not bad overall though.

RFX: info on the skull bag?

At the 2 Targets I've gone to, the Neiman collection had their own space and were not in the men's section.

Ok... so many of ya'll may NOT remember, but I came in here a couple months ago about my dud and his fashion game.
Well! There has been some improvements made, and not just because I took him shopping or bought it for him :lol: :lol: He's been on some sites buying stuff for himself. I told him about my 'blackgirlwhitegirl' swag (don't ask, it's just a joke I started after Young Dro and Yung LA started their thing :lol: ) But he was curious and wanted to know how he can kinda add a street wear element to his wardrobe.
Not like rocking graphic Tees and wearings Jordans/sneakers... but mainly how he wears his jeans with boots , layering, etc. He seemed serious so I told him I'd give him some blogs to kinda help him out.
We've def made a lot of progress and it's pretty awesome :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

???

I recently saw my boy with a coat with leather sleeves he told me that he got it from zara a couple of months back . I have checked the website and they no longer have the coat. Does anyone know where i can find an over coat with leather sleeves. I am also trying to find a nice leather jacket, a style with alot of zippers. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom